Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Consultant, Software Engineering (Speciality) - UI Tech Lead
Job Location: O'Fallon, MO
Job Duration: 12 months
LinkedIn ID Required
Job Description Summary
• Develop software solutions on a Angular 1.x platform for digital payments in the mobile and e-commerce space in an exciting, fast paced environment.
• Be part of a team using Agile development practices and align with other feature teams across the world. Team members may be developers, testers, analysts, and architects. The team is cross-functional, which means that between all its members they possess sufficient skills to do the work. There is no dictated leadership hierarchy within the team members.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Review and refactor code by others, debugging and communication within the team.
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable applications based on technical/functional requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
• Manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative.
• Responsible for programming, unit testing, integration testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with Client standards, processes and best practices.
• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
• Significant advanced code development, code review, modest day-to-day support duties, Responsible for code reviews
• Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks.
• Document software programs as per software development best practices. Follow Client quality assurance and quality control processes, managing security best practices in product code, design, infrastructure and architecture.
• Support defect management, code versioning, and code deployments.
• Ensure test coverage for unit testing and support integration and performance testing.
• Perform feature/enhancement estimates, demonstrations and related activities.
• Support level 3 production problem management including root cause identification and resolution.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Expertize in Angular 1.5, Gulp, Karma/Chai/mocha, ESLint, Yarn/npm
• CSS precompilers like Sass
• Skills in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, lodash, bootstrap, formly
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Intermediate knowledge of Java, J2EE, Web Services (REST, SOAP), API Gateway, ESB, Integration patterns, Security standards, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring 4.0, concurrency and threading, Collections
• Understanding of Web/Application servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat. Good to have knowledge of Webseal, F5, Payment domain knowledge.
• Knowledge of cloud based hosting concepts using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
• Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills
• Proven experience in SDLC & implementation of Projects
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment, skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Experience with VueJS/Vuex nice to have
• Knowledge of digital/e-commerce applications preferred
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.