Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Job Title: Senior Server Side Developer
Location: Columbia MD
Performs product design and development tasks of high-complexity high-volume Web functionality which will require research and analysis and in-depth back-end programming knowledge.
Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members. Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegate to integrate with Middleware services using SOAP and REST.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Performs product design and development tasks of high-complexity high-volume Web functionality which will require research and analysis and in-depth back-end programming knowledge.
* Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members. Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegate to integrate with Middleware services using SOAP and REST.
Participate in release and sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, huddles, demos, retrospectives, and other scrum-related activities and meetings
* Support development and integration of FreeMarker templates by front-end developer.
* Design and develop program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging with detailed documentation.
* Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
* Works within established procedures and framework to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
* Conduct design-review and code-reviews with peers.
* Perform production incident triage and on-call support as necessary.
* Strong Core/JEE programming experience in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of high-volume web application.
* Working knowledge of Server and Client templates.
* Design and develop Java Web Application of high quality following good software development practices.
* Logical thinker and quick learner with strong problem solving and analytical ability.
* Strong communication skills and professional work habits
* Collaborative personality - able to effectively work with others to achieve a common goal
* Experience using JEE containers such as WebSphere and Tomcat
* Experience with Unit Testing Tool like JUnit
* Experience using software Version Control tools such as Git and Subversion
* Experience developing and maintaining real time, high volume, client facing Web application
* Experience using Eclipse/RAD, Java 8
# of Years Required:
5+ Years of Development
* Passion for continuous improvement and openness to learning new technologies
* Innovative - Able to find elegant solutions to real problems.
* Experience in teams using agile methods
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.