Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Contract Operations and Project Manager
Job Description (External)
Content team is looking for an Operations and Project Manager to ensure the launch of a new, high-profile, customer-facing initiative; you will track the creation of hundreds of pieces of original content to populate the new experience and serve as key creative liaison. Launching this rich and distinctive experience is akin to herding hundreds of sheep; we need a proven "border collie” who is a tenacious team player.
To excel in this position, you will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with high expectations for work quality and output. You're used to getting batches of deliverables ready in time for immovable deadlines and can manage the requirements of various internal stakeholders. You approach problem-solving and risk management proactively. You use sound business judgment to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, and bring teams with you on the journey. And you love a good story!
Specifically, you will:
- You will set deadlines and track deliverables for 15+ editors.
- Track the assets (creative and visual) necessary for launching hundreds of rich-content, high-profile webpages
- Initiate requests for custom artwork, drafting briefs for review and approval by Content Strategist
- Work with Editorial, Content Acquisition, Brand, Data Science, and Legal teams to successfully deliver on key milestones
- Independently manage, execute, and report on your output on a daily basis
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders on progress, with both quantitative and qualitative feedback to support your output
- Manage your project effectively and following consistent operational processes
- Prioritize, evaluate, plan, execute and monitor all phases of your project
- Identify and implement strategies to improve processes where needed
- Produce relevant reporting to meet business needs
- Drive continuous improvements for systemic issues that hinder the efficient management of projects
o Bachelor's degree, PMP certification, or equivalent experience
o Proven track record of meeting deadlines on complex projects, managing multiple tasks with speed, effectiveness, and attention to detail
o Excellent communication and visual skills
o Comfortable challenging the status quo and questioning existing practices.
o Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
o Project Management experience in e-commerce, magazines, or digital media a plus.
o Not required, but we'd love to hear about any of the following: familiarity with audiobooks, SEO experience, past web design experience, data-based decision-making.
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.