Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Business Analyst III
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Description: Client needs an advanced Lead Business Systems analsyt
**Must work FT/Onsite in Tampa, FL office . no working remote or in another office.
***High potential for Temp to Perm ,
No Travel is expected for this assignment
• Track progress on overall portfolio and ensure proper reporting to management and relevant business stakeholders
o Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
o Track and manage issue identification and resolution
o Create various U.S. Business metrics reports and scorecards
• Generate financial reviews, aligning budget, forecast and actuals in various reporting formats
o Expense actuals to budget / forecast monthly
o Future year planning for key budget areas e.g. travel targets,
o Able to translate plans into specific accounting monthly budgets for multiple years
• Support overall governance planning across sub-line of business tasks
o Generate executive reporting packages
o Create and operationalize models pulling from various sources
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department
• Excellent project management, organization, and team collaboration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at multiple levels of executives
• Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions / recommendations
• Ability to organize and analyze large volumes of data
• Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and SharePoint - Outlook 360 for Sharepoint, cloud conversion and maintenance also testing , pulling reports and verifying data within Sharepoint
• Proficient with the project and portfolio management tools (Visio, MS Project, Clarity, etc.)
• In depth understanding of project management concepts
this is for Business as usual within Program Operations /add to staff , not Project based work.
Job duties include -
Improving how we get info, analyzing reports , utilizing data to convert into informational product.
MUST HAVE SKILLS -
- EXCELLENT/PROFESSIONAL LEVEL WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- Advanced Level MS Excel - heavy Vlookups and Pivot Tables, moderate use of Macros
- indepth experience with Reporting Tools - Qlikview, Cognos - be able to run reports , filter, sort
NICE TO HAVES -
- Financial Review , Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Project management/project planning exposure
- User End testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to Generate Executive level Reporting Decks in PowerPoint
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.