Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
Job Location: Weston, MA
Job Duration: 6 Months
Description: This person will work as a member of client's Multichannel Excellence team supporting US Brand Marketing teams with the operation of their social media communities (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.). Primary accountabilities include maintaining and executing on social content calendars, facilitating the review and approval of daily comments and content, managing the business rules associated with approved social media responses, supporting social reporting and analytics efforts, and recommending optimizations to client's US branded social media presence. The role requires collaboration with brand marketers, promotional review teams (Legal, Regulatory, Medical), corporate affairs, digital insights & analytics, and agencies of record.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Collaborating across brand marketers, promotional review teams, corporate affairs, digital insights & analytics, and agency partners to ensure seamless operation of US branded social media properties
• Review and approval of daily social media comments and associated agency-generated reports
• Maintaining the approved response matrix and associated business rules that have been reviewed and approved by client's promotional review team
• Proposing and facilitating changes to the approved response matrix and associated business rules, including representing changes in the promotional review process
• Where appropriate, directly posting social media content or responses that have been approved
• Where appropriate, coordinating follow up to specific customer questions or comments received via social media properties
• Managing the social media content calendar for US branded social media efforts, ensuring the proper cadence and promotion of branded content, and identifying relevant test & learn opportunities for future content
• Coordination with agency social and analytics teams to help oversee reporting and testing efforts
• Recommending improvements to US branded social media efforts based on analytics, insights and best practices
• Handling questions from internal and external stakeholders on the operations of US branded social media properties
• Supporting creation and development of social communities for new client brands and/or existing brands seeking to expand to additional channels
• Maintaining awareness of emerging social channels and new capabilities within existing channels, determining potential applications for client marketing efforts
• At least three years of experience working with social media community management
• Demonstrated subject matter expertise in social media as a communication and promotional channel, including mastery of associated best practices
• Experience supporting campaigns across all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. Experience with Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, and others preferred.
• Biotech/pharma experience desired, but not required
• Familiarity with social media operations in regulated environments strongly preferred
• Knowledge of and proficiency with digital marketing channels outside of social media (e.g. websites, search, paid media)
• Driven, highly self-motivated, confident, high-energy, and bright individual with high intellectual curiosity
• Analytical mindset with strategic thinking capabilities to derive insight and recommendations from data
• Strong oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Close attention to detail
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.