Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title : Customer Service Representative
Job Location : Plano, TX
Job Duration : 6 months of contract
1. Bachelors degree in Business, Communications or equivalent progressive Customer Service experience.
2. Personal commitment to customer service, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement.
3. Ability to read and understand technical documentation and verbiage.
4. Capable of independent problem solving.
5. Strong verbal/written communication skills
6. Advanced PC skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite.Under general supervision, provides customer service support to all channels, (i.e. Distributors, OEMs, ABCSs, Client Branches, Contractors, and Building Owners), processes orders, answers customer inquiries, and addresses customer concerns/issues within designated timeframes. Works with Senior Customer Service Representatives to establish priorities and resolve open issues.
1. Responds to incoming Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) calls from all customer channels (i.e. Distributors, OEMs, ABCSs, Client Branches, Contractors, and Building Owners), requiring a thorough knowledge of products/product literature, price/availability, and the ordering process/procedures for both. Coordinates activities and acts in a liaison capacity between the customer, factory, sales personnel, etc., to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Researches possibilities of alternative solutions to complex or unusual customer issues, communicates available options, and expedites requests to exceed customers expectations.
3. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with internal departments to ensure consistent service delivery.
4. Issues credit requests and answers invoice inquiries based on customer channel. Enters/retrieves customer information, (i.e. ordering status, product availability) on multiple order processing systems (AOMS and ServiceAlliance).
5. Recommends exceptions to procedures based on customer needs and related response with regards to order priority, credits, and billings. Identifies trends that require further analysis, and brings them to the attention of the Supervisor.
6. Reviews daily Order Hold Report/Individual Inbox and researches/resolves all order issues in a consistent and timely manner. Conducts outbound calls to resolve order discrepancies, gathers additional information as needed to complete an order or to inform customers of any updates to shipping status.
7. Provides backup support to the CSC Parts Support Team as needed. 8. Performs additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.