Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Managers are responsible and accountable for shepherding projects through the Client Project Lifecycle. They provide enterprise management for all project related activities and are responsible and accountable for the delivery of a project in accordance with the TDA Project Life Cycle. The focus for this role will be on managing the technology workstream and solution delivery for Corporate Real Estate projects as well as the business analysis/Technology requirements gathering for the projects as needed.
Enterprise Project Manager II's provide Project Management for medium/large projects or other projects as assigned and potentially also the business analysis and requirements gathering as needed. Enterprise Project Managers II may also be assigned to programs having some cross work stream dependencies and complexities. Projects are defined as temporary endeavors undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result. Programs are defined as a group of related projects managed in a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them individually.
• Provide Project Management for small/medium/large projects and or program(s) and maintain Enterprise Project plan and conduct business analysis / technology requirements gathering as needed
• Provide expertise, communicate and implement Project Lifecycle support for:
o Timeline management
o Issue Resolution and escalation
o Communications & status reporting
o Change Management
o Vendor Management
o Risk Management
o Stakeholder Management
o Resource Management
o Deliverable Management
o Scope Management
• Interface with business owners to understand their needs and secure appropriate project buy-in/sign-off throughout Life Cycle
• Ensure functional and technical solutions are accepted by the appropriate project role prior to development
• Identify, track, and resolve/escalate project issues and/or risks and track changes / engagement in change management
• Adherence to the Client Project Lifecycle
• At least 15-20% travel is expected
• 5+ years' Experience with successfully running diverse cross-functional teams with experience managing the Technology workstream for Corporate Real Estate, Facilities or Infrastructure projects.
• As part of the above, prefer experience in planning for IT Infrastructure. Server Rooms, networks, cabling, etc.
• Solid formalized Project Management skills and training (Schedule Mgmt, Risk v. Issues Differentiation, etc.)
• Experience in Business Analysis and requirements gathering for Technology workstream (Corp Real Estate/Infrastructure projects)
• A very in-depth understanding of the PLC
• The successful candidate will have the ability to manage projects within a team environment. The need to show diplomacy and manage to objectives through influence will be critical to success.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required for interactions across organization
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
• Proven abilities in organizational change management and leading large groups
• Experience in facilitating large group meetings
• Experience in presenting to senior management
• Experience in establishing project baselines and tracking to the established baselines
• Experience in planning for and effectively managing project and program risks
• Experience in issues management including identifying, tracking, and resolving/expediting
• Bachelor degree in business, finance, or related field.
• Competent in the technical arena and understanding of system development, process improvement, and/or infrastructure
• Proficient MS Project Management and MS Office
• PMP Preferred and Business Analysis/Requirements gathering experience is preferred
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Leadership Qualifications:
o Experience in building and forming the right project team resulting in high levels of engagement and active participation
o Respectfully challenge the norm and demonstrated ability to improve the process and efficiency of the team
o Experience with coaching/mentoring peers and others as appropriate
o Exhibits behaviors indicating a focus on goals, overcoming obstacles with the ability to exhibit respect and promoting teamwork
o Ability to motivate and inspire team members, both on an individual and team level, with regards to achievement of project or program goals and objectives
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.