Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title - Fundraising/Participant Outbound Call Specialist
Location - White Plains, NY
Duration - 6 MOnths
Job Description -
The client is seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and passionate team members to make a difference by working as an Fundraising/Participant Outbound Call Specialist for the Society's Annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (MSABC) walk.
This position is responsible for recruiting fundraising teams for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. In this telemarketing role you will identify people inside of corporations or other businesses that may have an interest in the issue of breast cancer, and would like to get involved with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. The focus is on recruiting potential Team Leaders and inviting them to our kickoff. After the kickoff, Fundraising/Participant Outbound Call Specialist will continue to build relationships with these individuals by providing coaching, motivation, sharing recruitment strategies, and providing information to build their teams to reach their fund-raising goals.
This position also requires that the Fundraising/Participant Outbound Call Specialist provide a high level of customer service to support team development and fund-raising utilizing a range of tools including websites and social media.
• Recruit and prospect for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Team Leader by phone within a call center environment to fundraise and participate in various Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events
• Accurately track cultivation activities and fundraising progress using event database
• Provide ongoing coaching, motivation and support to Team Leaders to ensure their needs and expectations are met
• Provide Teams Leaders with logistical support and training on fundraising strategies and tools.
• Able to quickly build rapport with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Team Leaders
• Work with Team Leaders to help increase fundraising efforts
Technical Functional skills:
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Must be comfortable spending majority of time on the phone
• Must maintain an excellent attendance record during this project
• Exceptional verbal communication, persuasion and motivation skills
• Strong customer service & sales skills
• Prior experience working with volunteers a plus
• Able to communicate accurately and effectively using email
• Experience with social media & web site navigation
• Accurate data entry skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, database and spreadsheet management, email software, and internet browsers
• Possess and exhibit an outgoing, friendly positive demeanor
• Focused, organized, and detail oriented
• Ability/willingness to learn and apply new skills quickly
• Employ discretion, tact, and empathy; pro-active and intuitive people skills
• Previous outbound sales call, community outreach, customer service and/or tele-service industry experience preferred. Non-profit/Fundraising experience a plus.
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.