Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Sr. Compensation Operations Analyst
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Duration: 8 months
The Senior Compensation Operations Analyst performs duties associated with the administration of the company's base pay, incentive and other compensation programs.
30% - Administer compensation programs, policies, and processes, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and compliance with applicable regulations. Responds to employee and manager escalations from HR Service Center
30% - Responsible for maintenance of compensation programs in Workday HCM system. Conduct regular audits of compensation plan and employee information to ensure plans and records are in compliance with client pay practice and program eligibility
30% - In partnership with equity operations team, planning and administration in support of annual compensation review for base pay, bonus, and equity awards.
5% - Works on cross-functional teams to conduct analysis and develop market competitive compensation recommendations in support of new total rewards programs and M&A integration activities
5% - Develops and delivers management reporting, communications, presentations and training to increase understanding and awareness of compensation programs and processes.
Education and Experience Requirements
• 3-5 years' experience in administration of compensation programs
• Advanced quantitative degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of Total Reward/Compensation programs
• WorkDay experience preferred
• Exposure to international pay practices preferred
• Life Science experience preferred
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
• Strong process and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive/confidential information
• Ability to build strong relationships across the organization
• Strong collaboration and partnering skills
• Organized and confident to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Workday experience highly desired
Complexity and Problem Solving
• Demonstrates strong problem solving skills and a high level of initiative
• Strong ability to work with, communicate and influence all levels of Management
Internal and External Contacts
• Internal Contacts: HR colleagues, managers, and employees
• External contacts: Total rewards consultants, Survey consultants, Workday consultants
Other Job Requirements
• Ability to occasionally (less than 10% of time) travel domestically and internationally required
• Ability to hear and speak to employees and outside business associates on the phone and in person
• Ability to sit for long hours at a time
• Ability to see the letters and numbers on a computer screen and on reports and other documents
• Requires moderate right and left hand coordination for the use of a computer
• Ability to maintain a professional image
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.