Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Job Duration: 6 months
Location: Boston, MA
Client provides the industry's broadest range of trademark research and protection solutions. We enable trademark and brand professionals worldwide to launch, expand and protect strong brands through unmatched global content, expert analysis and tools, and best-in-class service.
Responsible for conducting trademark research and analysis on the Internet, specialized databases, and other sources as necessary to produce quality research reports for clients. Responsible for finding and reporting valuable, relevant information which aids the client's decision-making process in trademark availability. Responsibilities may also include brand monitoring and trademark watching to aid in client's trademark protection matters.
1. Successfully completes applicable training to learn all job-relevant systems and information which may include: Trademark Fundamentals, Hit Selection, Coding Strategy, Introduction to OPSi, Introduction to Products, Overview of the Customers, Web Analyst Training, Watch Administrative, or other specialized database/product training.
2. Completes trademark research reports:
• Analyzes the research requests and develops an effective search strategy based on trademark and goods similarity, as well as product scope.
• Formulates queries using various search engines such as Google and proprietary databases, to retrieve pertinent references that show potentially confusing or infringing uses of trademarks, domain names, and/or business names.
• Analyzes data retrieved and selects the most pertinent references for inclusion on research reports for delivery to customers.
• Works with mentors to ensure research approach results in high quality trademark reports.
• Provides internal feedback and recommendations to management on opportunities to improve quality or processes.
• Completes research reports or other assignments a timely manner according to the turnaround schedule promised to the customer or internal deadline.
3. May provide customer service support through the following means:
• Answers questions relevant to research reports completed.
• May work directly with customers via phone or electronic communication to support customer inquiries or research requests.
• Follows through on client inquiries with the appropriate Team Leader, Sales, and/or other appropriate departments/team member.
• Manages daily production including entering new orders, processing cancellations, order modifications, and other administrative activities
4. May participate in workflow distribution to the team and review orders placed to ensure accuracy. Ensures research reports are being completed within the timeframe promised to the client or internal deadline.
5. Supports team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental activities including research and customer support.
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.