Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: New York NY
This position reports to the Director & Category Manager for Portfolio Integrated Marketing. The candidate will support and contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies and solutions for brand clients that leverage the Client portfolio of properties, products, and strategic partners: multi-network, multi-genre (sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic), scripted, reality, and multi-platform initaitves. Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of agency, brand advertiser, TV and digital experience while providing category-specific knowledge.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Project Management: Create and manage project timelines and work streams ensuring timely delivery of RFP responses and other client deliverables
• Marketing Strategy: Synthesizing brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation
• Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, [vertical] network marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative.
• Cross-platform dexterity: ability to develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, etc.)
• Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, and develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy
• Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
• Visual storytelling: weaving insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
• Proactive Solution Development: Collaborate on developing strategically-led creative ideas and campaign program constructions that combine Client portfolio assets into sellable packages for brand advertisers
• Four year degree (B.A., B.S) from an accredited college of university
• 5+ years of professional experience ideally at an advertising or media agency, media company or sales organization OPTIONAL: Desired Characteristics
• Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
• Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
• Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
• A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership
• Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
• Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.