Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
API Specialist – Java
Location: Media, PA
Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for an individual passionate about API design and documentation to join our Integrations team. Specifically, we are looking for an individual with rich experience in API design to contribute to both the standardization of an existing API and the development of utilities to aide in the generation of API documentation. If you enjoy working on REST APIs and have interest in helping establish the C-Track API as a market-leading platform, then this is the perfect fit for you!
Client Court Management Solutions is the leading provider of enterprise software for trial and appellate courts nationwide. Our C-Track solutions enable courts to efficiently manage caseloads and improve collaboration across justice platforms and transforms courts into modern examples of efficiency and effectiveness. Judges, clerks and IT personnel depend on C-Track to alleviate bottlenecks and tedious tasks within their complex workflows; enabling staff to manage increased caseloads with fewer resources. The suite of C-Track products includes case management, electronic filing and document management solutions.
• Our Software Engineers work on multiple projects developing web-based applications using Java and open source technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Struts, SQL, Web Services, Tomcat, Maven, etc.).
• Develop utilities to make our API service implementations more consistent
• Analyze the current API implementation to determine common design patterns
• Produce documentation indicating best practices for our future API design
• Develop utilities to aide developers in quickly building new services following our best practices
• Work to improve our API validation routines and make them self-documenting
• Develop a means of generating API documentation for all core services
• Create a platform for leveraging core API documentation in implementation-specific workflow documentation
• Work closely with the Integrations and Architecture teams to facilitate accurate documentation throughout our API
• Improve our current API testing facilities to more thoroughly test the implementation of our services against the established best practices
• 5+ years of object-oriented development experience, Java preferred
• 3+ years of SQL development experience
• 5+ years of API design/documentation experience; Prefer several different APIs (REST API experience a must)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Proven ability to adapt well in a fast paced environment
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.