Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are currently seeking experienced executive recruiters to grow our blockchain technical recruiting team. With access to top notch recruiting databases and cutting edge technology the earning potential is unlimited. LOCAL NYC CANDIDATES ONLY
Our culture is a fun, results oriented, and hardworking environment with uncapped commission. Our teams are made up of the most talented executive recruiters and sales professionals in the industry.
As a recruiter you will support a broad variety of industries such as Finance, Tech, Sports & Entertainment, Sales, Marketing and Human Resources. Our team takes a disruptive approach to diversity recruiting, acting as knowledgeable partners to both our candidates and corporate partners. This is an exciting opportunity to connect diverse talent with some of the country's top companies
Our client list is amazing, and we're recommended into new clients every week. Our structured development plan means new hires get to work on major accounts straight away with large volumes of quality roles with motivated clients.
HireTalent offers a highly competitive commission structure and full benefits. In addition to paid time off, HireTalent recognizes the importance of a healthy work/life balance offering more than just the standard bank holiday breaks, we offer summer Friday early closures, work from home as needed, healthy snacks within our offices, and many company party's and social gatherings throughout the year.
If you are a highly motivated, self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind set apply today.
· Participate in full life-cycle of recruiting for all IT professionals.
· Establish, build and maintain relationships with both candidates and clients.
· Cold call, pre-screen, and prepare candidates for interviews with our client contacts.
· Review resumes and assess all candidates' applications.
· Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.
· Network, build and maintain relationships with HR departments and hiring managers.
· Maintain and develop an established network of candidates using company's applicant tracking system.
· Professional recruiting environment with the opportunity for advancement.
· Constant training and development.
· Comprehensive benefits package, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, and holidays.
· Access to top notch recruiting software and databases.
· BA/BS Degree.
· Experience sourcing/recruiting for Information Technology positions is preferred.
· Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, including internet research, boolean search strings, Linkedin, and cold outreach
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationship and experience navigating professional networks and affinity groups
- Ability to work with a diverse set of IT Professionals in a professional and respectful manner
- Desire to grow; both in your career as a recruiter and in your knowledge of the sales cycle
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient Writing; Delivery of encapsulating "candidate summary's " are a major aspect of this role
- 1-3 years experience recruiting experience / Sourcing experience
- Technical sourcing (engineers, developers, data scientists, etc.) experience a plus
- Agency or in house recruiting experience a plus
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and engaging candidates
Qualifications are somewhat general in nature as the personality and attitude are truly the keys here
The successful candidate will be open to learning about technology and engaged in the IT industry best practices, trends, and overall sales/recruitment techniques
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.