Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job description: Risk & Security Engineer II
Location: Cary, NC
Duration: 3 Months
* Looking for J2EE and SQL development experience
* Good communicator with an ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
* 5+ years of IT industry experience
* No recent graduates
This position will require a good understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM), and Access Governance/and will require ability to code in Java. He/she will be responsible for translating business requirements to technical functionality within the SailPoint application. He/she will also be responsible for unit testing and coordinating with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for any bugs or issues. Training will be offered to get the resource familiar with the SailPoint application. This individual must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with end users, vendor, and other IAM team members.
• Participate in all application deployment activities, connector configuration, custom-rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration.
• Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
• Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
• Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible.
• 7+ years of experience in code development using J2EE, SQL and/or Beanshell.
• 4+ years of experience with installation, integration and deployment of enterprise applications in client environment.
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
o Resource Provisioning
• Basic understanding of Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
• 4+ years' experience in MS-SQL or another other DBMS product
• 4+ years managing projects through the full application development lifecycle
• Familiarity with Atlassian products such as JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket etc.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus.
• Understanding of how to integrate applications via web services (SOAP/REST) will be a plus.
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.