Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Product Leader, Product Delivery
Location: Purchase, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Overview: The Product Management Excellence (PME) team is responsible for championing the Product Management discipline (Create, Build, Run) including:
• Building and maintaining a culture of product management excellence
• driving a change management agenda to advance the skills and mindset of employees accountable for product development and management
• defining leading practices
• providing thought leadership
• providing tools and process to support product managers
The Director , Business Process Improvement PME position is responsible for driving the Product Management discipline and framework across GP&S
• Are you passionate about product innovation and product management?
• Do you have experience working with cross functional teams involved with the development and management of products including Product, Marketing, O&T, LFI, Sales and Delivery?
• Are you an effective communicator and able to influence others?
• Have you supported a change agenda across a matrixed organization?
•Responsible to contribute metrics to the PME Dashboard i.e. Agile transformation; product plan audits
•Responsible to manage audit of Product Plans and reporting on a quarterly basis
•Collaborate with all Client functions engaged in Product Management to develop and enhance PME tools including the Product Management Framework, Product Management Guide, Market Readiness Assessment and others (e.g. Product, Marketing, LFI, O&T, Finance, Delivery)
•Support the organization through Agile transformation
•Act as the primary interface with Customer Delivery Team
•Act as the primary interface to the extended PME team in the regions to ensure alignment
•Drive plan to increase discipline on Run phase including developing and packaging of performance metrics, Product Plans and Product Reviews within the business lines
•Partner with Core Products Strategy & Operations to embed and leverage data analytics capabilities
•Collaborate with Sales Effectiveness team to manage and ensure the Product Catalog in salesforce.com accurately reflects all Products available to sell
•Support investigation of and implementation of a Product Lifecycle Management tool
•Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills
•Ability to influence and lead others by example through strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
•Strong learning agility, intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
•Previous business experience in product management and /or product development and agile/lean business practices
•Analytical skills and strong knowledge of excel
•Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
•College Degree and; advanced degree a plus
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.