Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Ship/Store Clerk II
Location: Monmouth Junctionm, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Performs a variety of tasks in controlling, inventorying, monitoring and replenishing of supply items, raw materials, chemicals, and/or hazardous waste within the company facility or manufacturing production organization in accordance with applicable regulations.
• Monitors chemicals and raw materials, both shelf life and storage conditions, to ensure sufficient suitable materials are on hand for production use.
• Perform incoming receiving tasks for induction of materials and ensure proper documentation retained for associated shipments. Work closely with purchasing, planning and Quality Assurance to promptly release materials for consumption; while maintaining control of material quantities. Furthermore, lead shipments of such materials and finished goods for either use or distribution at other facilities, as the main point of contact on site.
• May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
• Must have a general understanding of chemicals and their associated identification labels to determine hazardous conditions for storage and shipment requirements.
PRODUCTION SUPPORT CAREER STREAM:
Provides support in manufacturing operations and/or distribution centers including processing, packaging, and/or distribution of company products and materials. Will be involved in shipping, receiving, inventory control, or storage of products on site and to either distribution centers or other consuming facilities.
Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor. Works under moderate supervision; with general supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions for new activities. Knows established operational procedures and work instructions. Works on clerical assignments at facility for prioritization of material acceptance activities and to facilitate production distribution.
Organizational Impact: Performs intermediate activities requiring judgment and decision-making in manufacturing/production operations or distribution center. Work consists of tasks that are typically routine.
Innovation and Complexity: Problems faced are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems. May be required to highlight areas of concerns / problems in own job area.
Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team. Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to other employees.
Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires full job knowledge of production-related systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education. Requires minimum of 2 years of experience and may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS - The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be necessary.
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.