Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
· Provide support and assistance to the VP in order to execute the sourcing strategy related to IT procurement categories (Software and Hardware) ensuring alignment with category plan and
consistency in supplier engagements.
· Negotiate IT Software agreements including Master Agreements, Transaction Schedules, SOWs and other relevant documents in partnership with Capital Markets Line of Business under the
leadership of the Vice President.
· Accountable for competitively bidding, negotiating price and related business terms that are in compliance with the firm's policies, procedures and contracting principles.
· Responsible for performing analysis to support the sourcing strategy including maintaining necessary sourcing system data, metrics and spend/savings analytics
· Support and enable the end to end sourcing process for a given category by providing key negotiation and pricing advice to the clients that will deliver hard dollar cost savings and/or reduce risk.
· Partner closely with internal legal, risk, enterprise procurement and supplier management teams towards the successful completion of integrated negotiations and initiatives.
· Responsible for creating value add partnerships, strategy and execution to deliver against specific cost savings and avoidance targets.
· Accountable within the team to drive transformational priorities, aggressive savings targets, and overall best in class procurement process.
· Negotiate supplier contracts for IT software and hardware categories including pricing, services, SLAs for IT categories.
· Work with Line of Business to develop business requirements supporting category management strategies
· Perform detailed spend analysis to support a comprehensive negotiation and sourcing process.
· Provide guidance and expertise to Line of Business on the assigned category including providing description and price comparison to ensure the most optimum value for the line of business
· Support the identification, research and evaluation of relevant suppliers that meet the organization's standards of price, quality, timing, service and reliability of supply
· Assist in creating value through the determination of total cost of ownership, driving quality improvements, creating innovative solutions, exercising demand management, leveraging supply chain expertise, managing suppliers, etc
· Utilize eSourcing technology/tools and internal databases to track savings and status of negotiations
· Work in tandem with the VP on any requests for competitive sourcing and/or eRFXs
· Proactively identify opportunities/initiatives in areas of savings, cost avoidance and/or risk minimization.
· Develop and foster new relationships within the business, legal and focus on business alignment and drive category strategy
· Analyze and prepare reports for business on category spend
KEY RELATIONSHIPS · Capital Markets North American Line of Business · Suppliers · Legal · Platform representatives throughout our client.
· 4+ years relevant experience in IT Software, Hardware, Subscriptions Services with proven negotiation and sourcing skills with demonstrated quantifiable examples of success
· Bachelor's degree in fields of supply chain management, business, engineering, accounting or finance
· Confident, assertive demeanour to navigate in a Capital Markets aggressive and deadline driven culture
· Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple sourcing related projects
· Solid IT categories and contract preparation knowledge
· Strong analytical skills and risk mindset
· Strong business and financial acumen
· Superior organizational skills and ability to multitask and reprioritize work
· Strong team player who works collaboratively and builds influence with Line of Business and Suppliers to achieve the best value for our client
· Proven PC skills including strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
· Good knowledge of Procurement systems, including but not limited to SAP, eContracts, P2P
· Creative thinker who strives to make processes better, quicker and faster while balancing the
need to manage risk variables
· Project Management capability/experience
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.