Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Location: New York, NY
Job Duration: 3-6 month(s)
Individual contributor primarily focused on supporting product launches, executing daily operational functions and supporting analysis including RFQ (request for quote) management and gathering data to support sourcing decisions as it relates to contract filling and raw materials for sub categories within the Victoria's Secret Beauty portfolio.
• Gather and analyze vendor quote for new business
• Analyze & correct from PO-PIR Report
• May run Scorecard, Reporting, Analysis & Revision process
• Gather and follow up on information related to RFQ process with vendor
• Tracking raw material prices and analyzing business impact
• Invoice discrepancy resolution
• Validate final cost to target cost
• Maintain, extract data in business systems
• Development of target cost
• Analyzing cost increase requests
• RFQ Database reporting
• Create & maintain documents supporting business related needs and meetings
Sourcing Execution & Vendor Engagement:
• Assist with new vendor set-up & onboarding
• Maintaining vendor profiles and capabilities
• Participate in tactical vendor relationship & discussions
• Develop understanding of vendors, vendor capabilities & cross functional team
• Track vendor performance and scorecard results, execute follow-up actions as a result when required
• Support Value Engineering (VE) project execution & other department initiatives
• Supporting Sourcing excellence initiatives through best practice & process committees
• Analyst vendor scorecard and communicate metrics where necessary
Talent Management & Development
• Creation and execution of Individual Development Plan (IDP) / Personal Performance Objectives (PPO's) / Quarterly Connects / Performance Review in accordance with the performance management life cycle process
• Identify continuous learning opportunities for own development (ie. Learning Manager, attend other meetings to gain insights, job shadowing, vendor visits, commodity schools)
• Participate in regular touch bases
• Participate and support team engagement initiatives as identified through the Associate Opinion Survey
• Train cross functional partners and participate in onboarding initiatives when appropriate
• 0-3 years' work experience in Purchasing, Operations Planning, Package/Supply Chain Engineering, and/or Strategic Sourcing positions
• Experience in manufacturing and/or consumer goods/retail preferred
• Solid business acumen and ability to Make recommendations and business decisions with supervisor
• System and computer proficiency
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated initiative and ability to achieve results.
• Ability to build and foster strong trusted advisor relationships with internal and external partners.
• Bachelor's degree in Business / Engineering / Supply Chain Management or related field
• Relevant internship and/or school leadership experience a plus
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.