Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Head of Service for our client's Registered Investment Advisor, Eagle Strategies will anticipate future needs based on business line strategies, external markets, and internal opportunities. As a critical leader for the department, the individual will be charged with developing complete strategies and be responsible for executing the overall portfolio of projects necessary for change. This includes evaluating available products with key business partners (Fund Advisory, Separately Managed Accounts, Unified Managed Accounts, Representative Directed) or services/technologies that are designed to support a scalable operation and a differentiated customer experience (eSignature, eDelivery, margin, CRM). The individual will be responsible for setting formal criteria to measure service quality through a number of dimensions. This leader will oversee all operations training efforts and create curriculum for Eagle home office personnel. This position requires the leader to think both tactically and strategically.
Strategic: Ensure best in class service by establishing and attaining key metrics and performance goals. Lead and drive key initiatives to enhance the customer experience. Lead the development and implementation of a quality and training program for Eagle Strategies' managed account business. Work closely with key business partners to develop our internal support systems including but not limited to Imaging and Workflow systems, Trading Tools, Call Center Technology, and CRM. Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Team to refine the existing process. Review potential disruptive business models & technology to determine if Eagle Strategies can leverage new innovative solutions within the evolving framework. Partner with Compliance and Legal to review and develop policies and procedures while taking into account the changing regulatory environment. Work closely with leaders of HR to foster a framework that facilitates natural career transitions and the flow of talent into and out of the Eagle Operations Team. Develop an enhanced service program for those Advisors who qualify for Eagle Plus based on high levels of core product and Eagle production.
Tactical: Oversee Eagle call center, service delivery and service quality by defining measures over a number of dimensions. Responsible for servicing the agency IAR field force and customers. Ensure staff meets quality and adherence guidelines, ensure trading errors are minimized, and provide training and mentoring support. To supervise, acting as a Client Registered Principal, the daily service activity of the RIA, Operation Processing and Service areas Eagle Strategies. Work closely with the Team's line Manager to address short term and long-term staffing levels. Identify needs for training and staffing in order to meet service level and processing goals. Lead key aspects of Investment Advisory service including Investor Relations, training and quality. Ensure staff meets quality/adherence guidelines, and operational errors are minimized. Promote best in class service by establishing and attaining key metrics and performance goals. Manage critical vendor relationships with Custodian and Clearing Firm, National Financial, and Managed Account Technology providers, Envestnet.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 7+ years relevant experience
• Series 7 & 24 required, Series 66 within 12 months of hire date
• Formal Six Sigma/LEAN/Agile Certification
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including vlookups and pivot tables
• Strong customer service skills
• Outstanding written communication skills
• Must set direction and have clear understanding of overall department service vision to enhance our client's brand by making every service experience a positive one
• In depth knowledge of industry rules and regulations
• Must possess a strong understanding of Client & SEC regulations to ensure best practice within written supervisory procedures
• Advanced knowledge of Mutual Funds, ETFs, Brokerage Accounts and the Managed Account Industry is necessary
• Deep understanding of a Broker Dealer's and RIA's operations
• In depth knowledge of the New York Life or Career Agency Systems
• Call Center management, creation of training programs from scratch and voice of the customer expertise
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.