Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Implementation Consultant II
This position will be based in the Hawaii Ceridian office located at 3375 Koapaka St, Ste G310, Honolulu, HI 96819.
The Implementation Consultant will manage and execute the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, discovery, design, configuration, and deployment in addition to project and client management responsibilities. Project responsibilities include gathering customer requirements, configuring the Ceridian solution to meet documented customer requirements, setting and managing customer expectations, providing guidance to client, identifying risks and communicating issues to project team.
• Manage all aspects of implementations which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training and full deployment
• Document and validate customer's business requirements and map to Ceridian functionality.
• Configure Ceridian application to meet customer's documented business requirements
• Apply Functional and Technical expertise to effectively execute requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training and full deployment
• Collaborate with the project team, internal partners, external client, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of Ceridian's solutions including time and attendance management system.
• Work with customer to implement Ceridian Organizational Readiness best practices in preparation for rollout of our solutions
• Participate in continuing education sessions for new and/or enhanced product functionality and industry related updates.
• Provide other duties that are related to the essential functions of the Hawaii implementation team.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Practical knowledge of payroll & time systems, production environment & implementation practices.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot to identify root causes and recommend effective solutions.
• Implementing & supporting medium to large projects experience.
• Ability to document requirements, issues, and outcomes
• Excellent communication, organization and collaboration skills.
• Ability to engage with multiple projects & customers at the same time and manage priorities.
• Understanding of relational databases and application development preferred.
• Understanding of different industries and how Ceridian implementation best practices apply to the customer's business practice.
• Project lead/management experience is a must.
• Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites as needed.
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.