Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Downtown location, duration is long-term. Under general supervision, perform data analysis for multiple strategic sourcing projects; assist in the preparation of RFx, commercial bid evaluation forms, and presentations as required by each strategic sourcing project and issue purchase orders as required.
• Perform spend and other data analysis for multiple strategic sourcing projects.
• Compile and release Request for Quotation (RFQ) packages to suppliers.
• Assists with management of an Approved Manufacturer's List (AML).
• Examines RFQ to determine that correct specifications, quantities, terms and support documents are included.
• Issues purchase orders/contracts as needed.
• Expedites, develops cost information, and attends project planning meetings.
• Processes and understands materials or equipment requirements list, bills of material, and quality requirements for RFQs and purchase orders.
• Review and analyze commercial aspects of suppliers proposals received for accuracy and completeness.
• Issue or assist in issuing RFx or contracts through Ariba procurement software.
• Develop and implement innovations in coordinating sourcing project needs and schedules to improve timeliness, accuracy, and completeness.
• Prepares strategic sourcing project reports, progress schedules, and presentations as required.
• May have responsibility for all aspects of procurement for small sourcing projects or portions of large sourcing projects.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Keeps supervisor informed of progress.
• Quality assurance for personal work assignments.
• Supports field assignments as required.
• Ability to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Advanced Excel analytical skills
• Capability to utilize time efficiently
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write professional and/or technical correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to compute rate, ratios, and percentages, and to draw and interpret multiple types of graphs, flow diagrams, and other related reporting formats.
• Knowledge and experience with basic computer operating systems including Windows and able to use basic commands to access and manage files and programs
• Understand procurement SAP & Ariba functionality
• Knowledge and ability to demonstrate experience with advanced functionality of Excel data analytics
• Knowledge and ability to demonstrate experience with intermediate functionality of PowerPoint for the creation of presentation materials
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must have Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement, supply chain, and data analytics
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in strategic sourcing
• Experience working with Ariba procurement software
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.