Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Duties and Description: The Sr. Java Developer will be part of a newly created cross functional agile team to support Financial Risk Management. This individual will be part of a brand new project that will help identify Risk in semi real-time across millions of our customers. This individual will work closely with developers, business analyst and product owners.
Main Accountability 1: System and product design with a heavy focus on QA Automation
• Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis.
• Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
• Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
• Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
Main Accountability 2: Execute solutions.
• Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
• Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, validate security features, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
Main Accountability 3: Provide leadership to more junior associates.
• Recognized as a SME on a particular system, aspect or module of a system.
• Mentors more junior developers.
• May lead projects as needed.
4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
5+ Years Related Experience
5-7 Years Total Experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Full knowledge of common software design patterns (Gang of Four)
5+ years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
5+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
5+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
5+ years’ experience with , Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
Full knowledge of QA automation tools (Gherkin, Cucumber, Rest-Assured, Selenium)
Full knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment (Jenkins)
Full knowledge and experience of multi-threading and concurrency
Financial services experience preferred
5+ years of Java programming experience required
Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
Ability to interpret business requirements
Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.