Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
IT Security Information and Endpoint Architect/Engineer required to work in the Global IT Security Engineering Team, providing the highest level of security consultancy and engineering support for Windows/Linux security agents. The role will focus on designing and engineering Windows, Linux security agents and tooling in a global enterprise. The role is suited to an experienced Windows, Linux or Security Engineer with a proven understanding in enterprise security. This role is primarily project based, with numerous activities to expand and enhance the services provided within the environment.
The IT Security Engineering team provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks.
The role in question concentrates on engineering solutions for internal client groups. Security tool development experience is essential as part of a global team in developing and deploying security technology solutions.
The candidate must demonstrate strong technical qualities - preferably in a global environment, ideally within the finance industry.
- Architect/Engineer Data Leakage Prevention Security Engineering Team covering
- Data at Rest/File
- Engineering and development of Windows/Linux Server and Desktop security agents / solutions
- Advise on Data Leakage Policy Development
- Engineering for back-end management server infrastructure and databases
- Integration with analytics and compliance tooling
- Provide consultancy services to other IT Security teams
- Provide architecture assurance on Windows/Linux security initiatives
- Maintain security infrastructure, providing stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available
- Provide a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks
- Provide reporting and metrics
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
- Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required.
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices
- Excellent understanding and experience of architecting, engineering and automating Windows/Linux Security solutions for a Global environment of over 250,000 Endpoints (Desktops/Servers) focusing on Data Leakage Solutions.
- Expert Level Windows or Linux Operating System knowledge
- Proven Experience with a DLP product set e.g. Symantec, McAfee, Websense
- Understanding of Wireshark/Network capture logs
- Database knowledge and SQL Development (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Experience of SIEM integration and other platforms
- Reg Expressions creation experience
- Strong Scripting Skills in Powershell/Perl/Bash
- Interpersonal Skills - Communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Windows/Linux Operating Systems (up to and including debugging)
- General Infra experience - Active Directory, LDAP, Group Policy, MIT Kerberos, DNS
- General networking (Firewalls, Routing, NAT, OSI Model, packet trace and analysis, etc.)
- Splunk experience
- Knowledge of Networks and Firewall Infrastructure
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.