Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the Talent Acquisition team with administrative duties related to the hiring process.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Receive interview request from recruiter
• Print candidate scheduling requests from recruiters
• Review candidate scheduling requests from recruiters
• Create Electronic Folder for Requisition with Position Title & Req. ID Number
• If candidate’s resume is not attached to request, obtain copy from Client. File candidate’s resume in newly created folder
• Minimal formatting of candidate resume, if necessary
• Look up interviewers in Grainger directory and obtain their titles & office locations.
• Complete interview worksheet with interviewer’s names, titles, office locations and the length of their interview time
• Do a busy search in Outlook on each interviewer’s availability and note same on worksheet
• If “Director” level and above, contact their assistant to get availability
• Identify possible dates for interview
• Contact candidate to get his/her availability and determine tentative date for interview. If candidate is from an agency, the agency is contacted unless otherwise indicated.
• Go to Peoplecube Reservation System and reserve conference room
• Complete interview schedule with date of interview, candidates name, position title, location of interview, times of interviews, name and titles of interviewers, conference room
• Complete appropriate interview guide from the interview grid supplied by the recruiter
• Send a separate e-mail appointment to each interviewer and attach interview schedule, resume, guide and grid
• Monitor “sent” e-mails for “acceptance” of the appointments by the interviewers.
• When all interviewers have accepted their appointment, an e-mail is sent to the candidate giving him detailed instructions about the interview with attached documents: interview schedule, directions to the facility, application form, disclosure form, fax cover page and “Grainger at a Glance.”
• If travel is required, a discussion is held with the candidate to determine best airport, travel times, etc.
• Grainger Travel is contacted to arrange for flight and hotel. Blue Line limo is called to arrange for ground transportation. Grainger Travel will e-mail itinerary to the assistant who made the arrangements. which is forwarded to candidate
• Fax “pre-approved credit authorization” to hotel for room and tax charges for candidate
• Create visitor badge for external candidates
• Look for e-mail from candidate confirming receipt of schedule, etc. If candidate does not reply with confirmation, he is contacted again by phone to make sure he has received all the information
• Debriefs are scheduled at the request of the staffing consultant. A busy search is completed in Outlook of all interviewers’ calendars and a day/time is selected when all are available. A conference room is scheduled. One e-mail appointment is sent to the group. E-mail is monitored for “acceptance.”
• Handle all background check and drug screens tests for interested candidates and work with Verifications to ensure that they have the proper information on the candidate. Follow up with candidate provided data is missing that is needed to complete the background check.
Bachelor degree preferred, will consider current college students must have 2-3 years of experience, strong customer service skills, ability to type 50 WPM using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
Microsoft Front Page preferred.
Possess excellent attention to detail and complete assignments within established timeframes.
Bilingual (Spanish) skills a plus
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.