Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Lead Business Analyst - Software Application Financial industry or domain IT experience is mandatory
In Person Interview only no exception
4-year college degree or equivalent technical study required
Lead Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the business users and technologists. This individual will be responsible to work with the Pega Lead Business Architect and Lead System Architect and Leadership team jointly charting business and technical strategies. This position will have the opportunity to exercise a variety of skill sets while participating in software development and systems integration projects for a wide variety of users and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking, and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals. The primary function of this position will involve the evaluation of user needs and development and implementation of technological solutions to solve those needs
• RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 9 or more yrs.
• A minimum of 7 years of related business analysis
• A minimum of 7 Use Case Development
• A minimum of 5 years Business Analyst With Financial background is must
• Experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers
• Experience in Managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC
• Experience in working with users/stakeholders to understand and capture software solution needs
• Experience with business process modeling and change management
• Experience with documenting requirements, functional design and leading test execution.
• Experience capture functional software requirements and translate into user stories
• Experience in agile software development methodology with sprints and sprint planning activities
• Experience in create wireframe designs for functional requirements
• Experience in and provide support to customer success teams
• Experience in Coordinate with product manager and stakeholders to facilitate backlog reviews
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Acts as the liaison between Business and Technology teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
• Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, Finance Division and Pega Lead Business Analysts, to gather user stories and translate into business requirements.
• Work with technology teams to come up with solutions that meet Business needs.
• Proactively identifies and mitigates risk to projects.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
• Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business problems to be solved
• Mentor agile team member and processes as necessary
• Define solution acceptance criteria and assist in software testing
• Publish software release notes and maintain other product documentation
• Develop and maintain solution training material
• Mentor Business Analysts and other Software Development team members
• Integrate best practices into current working procedures
• Lead client workshops around software products and processes
• Conduct process and product training as needed
• Understands the business vision and translates to technology impacts/solutions.
• Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
• Other duties as assigned
• IT background a plus
Apply by creating/using an account