1. Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
2. Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
3 Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
4. Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
5. Responsible for doing the configuration in SFDC Service Cloud
6. Creation of Functional Test cases and running validation tests
1. Masters in Sales, Marketing or Operation Management
2. Salesforce certification Solution Architect
3. Prior experience of working in Semiconductor companies/ domain is a definite plus
7+ years' experience working with Service Cloud (over 50 users)
Deep knowledge on Service Portal
Strong analytical and data management skills; attention to detail
Managing internal Tasks/Project Schedule and Report to relevant member
Detailed understanding of and hands on experience with Salesforce.com CRM Sales, Service, Community, Partner, and other cloud applications Configuring and Integration with other com Sales cloud applications experience in hands on Technical Development Customization and Integration using APEX and web services
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills