Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Mobile Solutions Architect expands the company's use of technology to enable and achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
• Strategically designs, develops, and implements technology models for enterprise-level applications and systems.
• Governs and reviews the output of the managed Service Providers who are responsible for the actual hands-on delivery of services, managing outcomes and results.
• Collaborates with peers and leadership to negotiate and influence strategic roadmaps for our mobile solutions.
• Candidate is expected to lead Mobile and Web application architecture efforts. Web Architecture includes proxy, rendering engine, micro services and caching framework. Mobile Architecture includes authentication/authorization, native/hybrid component design and deep understanding of Mobile frameworks. Web front end expertise, micro services, integration with marketing platforms, responsive design, dynamic tiles and content management platform integration. Experience with X code, Swift, Java, experience with offline applications, data persistence and security on the mobile device is a must. Experience integrating to IOT and Beacons will be a plus.
• Design generalized solutions across problem domains using a common set of architectural assets to maintain consistency
• Provide technical leadership and architectural oversight on complex projects to assist business units
• Contribute to the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies to increase efficiencies
• Formulate application architecture strategies with a focus on reusability, total cost of ownership, time-to-market and high availability
• Serves as application architecture subject matter expert to business areas, project teams and vendors to apply and execute appropriate use of technology solutions and lead efforts to examine technology vision, opportunities and challenges.
• Builds consensus around principles of application architecture and interprets and clarifies these principles.
• Evaluates strengths and flaws in application architecture designs including performance, quality, availability, simplicity of design, security and total cost of ownership.
• Facilitates project handoffs including preparing documentation, educating and supporting to ensure smooth transitions.
• Selects and designs tools that allow reuse of design components and patterns between projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related
• Minimum 15 years' experience in the industry designing and developing consumer facing internet applications.
• 5+ years experience in mobile development for published apps in the store
• Building best in class mobile platform that seamlessly builds the app, runs automated tests, performs code quality analysis and submits the application to the Apple App Store/Google play store
• Exceptional fundamentals in Objective-C, C#, iOS SDK, and Android. Strong Experience with Cross Platform Mobile Development in Xamarin. Ability to create and consume complex bindings for both iOS and Android
• Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
• Experience using features for the iOS platform such as Swift, Dynamic UI, Extensions, Core Data and Grand Central Dispatch
• Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services to fetch and modify data
• A solutions based consultative mindset with the ability to guide projects
• Knowledge of enterprise grade authentication protocols (for example SAML, Kerberos, SSO, Certificate auth)
• Knowledge of creating Architecture roadmaps and operational models that span the Technology, Application and Data layers for complex, high-available systems in Web, J2EE, Mobile, COTS, CRM and/or Mainframe environments
• Experience Architecting Mobile applications, native or hybrid mobile strategy, 3rd party mobile frameworks/plugins, client side rendering frameworks. Experience crafting Mobile first strategy and positive Mobile user experience. Design, develop, and deliver application features in the native mobile app, embedded web views, as well as server-side web and API components
• Cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Experience Architecting high transaction volume eCommerce sites is a plus
• Experience or exposure to emerging web technologies like NGINX, Node.JS, Play, Docker in addition to proven web technologies like Tomcat, Coherence, Ping federate, Spring Framework
• Experience with Cloud technologies Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), products/standards like Open Stack and Cloud Foundry
• In depth understanding and experience in industry frameworks and architecture methodologies like TOGAF, Zachman's framework
• Experience working in a microservices based architecture, Cloud environment
• Experience working in projects using Agile methodology
• Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem including MDM, Analytics, and MBaas platform
• Experience working in a matrix environment/culture
• Experience working for large organizations with an ability to influence stakeholders across multiple teams/groups.
• Experience in developing and implementing strategic IT technologies and related processes, procedures, and decision support
• server platforms, Web applications, etc.)
• Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate (to project team, IT management, and non-technical staff).
• Experience in researching emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products.
Apply by creating/using an account