Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Senior Adobe Analytics Technical Lead
Barclaycard US is one of the fastest-growing top-10 credit card issuers in the nation. The company creates customized, co-branded credit card programs for some of the nation's most successful travel, entertainment, retail, affinity and financial institutions, including: Apple, L.L.Bean, American Airlines, JetBlue, the National Football League and Ameriprise Financial. The business also issues its own Barclaycard-branded credit cards: Barclaycard Ring, Barclaycard Rewards, Barclaycard CashForward, and the award-winning Barclaycard Arrival product series. The company is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and has operation centers in Newark, Delaware; Wilton, Maine; Henderson, Nevada; and Hamilton, Ohio.
We currently have a need for a Senior Digital Analytics Lead in our Wilmington, DE headquarters. This position will be part of our Digital Analytics Tech Team that provides measurement strategy, customer experience insights & analysis and digital analytics tool instrumentation for Barclaycard US. As the organization's digital appetite and capabilities grow, so does our team. So we're actively looking for a data driven-, customer first-minded professional, who is interested in contributing to the growth and expertise of not only our team but for our entire organization.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
· Managing web analytics solutions using Adobe Analytics (a/k/a SiteCatalyst or Omniture)
· Working closely with top management to identify critical business and marketing questions and potential areas of opportunity, translating these questions into technical requirements, and transforming the collected data into analyses and presentable insights (data storytelling).
· Use of Adobe DTM to deploy measurement strategies
· Presentation of insights and recommendations for action by creating dashboards, reports, and analyses that explain the customer digital experience/journey – data based storytelling.
· Manage business relationships with Marketing team to set goals and support key performance measures optimizing media and direct response effectiveness, mix, and spend to continuously improve ROI, customer acquisition, and retention strategies.
· Drive innovation and incremental iterations via data driven insights to refine media and direct response campaign views, evaluating channel contribution, and reporting on key KPI's.
· Partner with media planners on data driven strategies including (but not limited to): comparative experimentation with creative, digital retargeting, and landing page optimization.
· Heavy hands-on utilization of the following Adobe products: Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), Data Warehouse and Analytics Ad Hoc.
· Assistance in assessing the success of Adobe Test & Target analysis via collected back-end data
Your Skills and Qualifications will include:
· Over 3 years of experience as admin of Adobe Analytics
· Over 3 years of experience in web analytics requirements gathering, solution design and implementation
· 1-3 years of hands-on Adobe DTM (or similar TMS) experience
· Minimum of 3 years of proven experience hands-on experience data mining using Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst), Adobe Data Warehouse and Analytics Ad Hoc
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in quantitative analysis and research.
· Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Implementation
· Demonstrated ability to perform data analysis for web questions from both business and IT, identify insights, and present findings.
· Substantive experience in digital/interactive marketing.
· Proven experience in the area of online visitor intelligence / behavior, tracking/tagging
· Able to work with the business and provide solutions for their analytic and KPI requests
· Professional, communication/presentation skills, focus on value-added delivery
· Local availability / on-site (after 3-6 months of proven track record partial remote work may be discussed)
· Proficient with Excel for data analysis, ex. pivot tables
Additional Desired Competencies:
· Adobe Target experience will be a plus
· Adobe Experience Manager exposure
· Tealeaf exposure
Risk and Control: All Barclay's colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Brokerage Firm Policies and Policy Standards.
The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Brokerage Firm you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Brokerage Firm the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Brokerage Firm is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here.
It is the policy of Brokerage Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply by creating/using an account