Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
About Brokerage Firm
Brokerage Firm is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Brokerage Firm operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Brokerage Firm moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. Please visit our website here for more information.
The Credit Risk Office manages all activities relating to the management of credit risk for US credit card arm of Barclaycard. The Credit Governance and Control team is responsible for ensuring that all credit-related activities undertaken by CRO and Barclaycard US meet appropriate standards of governance against credit, regulatory, and conformance risk. This includes ensuring that limits set for the organization are well designed, monitored, and managed within the expectations of the standards established for the organization and that all activities undertaken by the Credit Risk Office meet the high expectations of operating in control set by the business
· Create and present materials that translate raw data into easy-to-understand information
· Develop and design reports, financial schedules, and dashboards using a variety of data-mining and presentation tools
· Extract data from multiple sources and deliver in a unified format
· Drive efficiencies within the current reporting structure including enhanced automation
· Identify gaps in current reporting process and drive the implementation of new controls and strategic solutions
Key specific accountabilities
· Managing Audit and Judgemental analysis for BCUS Credit Risk Office
· Ensuring regulatory requests and requirements are delivered to the appropriate standards of quality and timelines.
Stakeholder management and leadership:
· Develop, manage and maintain effective working relationships with CRO teams and developers in BCUS Credit Risk
· This role requires a good deal of interaction with peers and managers within CRO and Audit function
Decision making and problem solving:
· Candidate will be working with audit owners and developers to review, evaluate, and support the documentation, validation, and monitoring of CRO audits and EUDAs, identifying potential issues and working with peers to rectify.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years of Risk Management, data analytic experience in consumer banking, preferably credit cards.
· 3+ years of SAS/SQL/Unix experience with ability to manipulate large data sets, automate monthly processes and debug code with minimal steer.
· Experience working with statistical and non-statistical models, either as a developer or a business user
· Experience with analytical and/or data driven responsibilities, including project planning and coordination
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Detail oriented, with the ability to self-manage activities
· Control focused, understanding the implications of working out of a control framework and the risks that imposes to implementations and BCUS on a larger scale
· Ability to multitask and react in a fast-paced organization
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
Risk and Control Objective
All Brokerage Firm colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Brokerage Firm Policies and Policy Standards
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Brokerage Firm you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Brokerage Firm the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Brokerage Firm is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here.
It is the policy of Brokerage Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply by creating/using an account