Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Scope of Work
ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME
Job Code - IT29 | Solution Architect II
The Solution Architecture participates in the development and maintenance of application and information system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Provides integrated systems architecture and recommends new or different technologies that will not only meet project requirements, but also enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Provides in-depth technical consultation to clients and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
• Participates in the development and maintenance of application system architecture and conducts business information flow studies.
• Creates the architecture document for assigned projects, including architecture patterns, decisions, and rationale for those decisions
• Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems.
• Identifies and compares alternative solutions to determine the optimal solution that will meet business needs.
• Defines future architecture enhancements, i.e. logical evolutions of the system
• Presents and communicates the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and be able to explain how the solution design will meet business needs
• Ensures alignment of solution architecture to business objectives, roadmaps and strategic solutions, as well as to Client's architecture principles and standards
• Assists in creating and defining application and technical patterns to be used for business events, as necessary
• Acts as counselor to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
• Evaluates system scalability and recommends improvements
• Provides in-depth technical consultation to clients and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
• Works on unusually complicated problems and provides solutions that are highly creative and ingenious.
• Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes
• Provides leadership and guidance in the following:
o Advises external vendors, business owners, and IT groups regarding Client architecture guideline
o Drives application architectural decisions for the systems under development
o Leads the applications integration and design discussions among multiple applications groups
o Influences key decisions for the technical and infrastructure architecture.
o Advises the system and infrastructure configuration from application performance, scalability, and capacity perspective.
o Provides guidance to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
• Strong J2EE background
• 10 years of hand-on experience in the programming language with two or more of the following J2EE, .NET C++/VB, various scripts Perl/Python/Jython/csh
• Hands-on experience with some of the following technologies including Web Services, Web API, Integration/EAI technologies like Informatica and ESB, and related technologies like XML and JSON, and Database technologies like RDBMS, NoSQL,
• Strong service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Event Driven Architecture(EDA) background
• Familiar with architecture framework and practices, such as TOGAF,
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Ability to think on a multi-site enterprise level. Be forward looking and drive tactical and strategic technology roadmaps.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
• Be self-motivated and customer service oriented
Apply by creating/using account