Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Scope of Work
ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME
Job Code - IT34 | Network Engineer III
Network Engineer Senior - Temp to Perm
The Engineering Senior will be part of the Network and Voice Engineering Team within the Information Technology Division. This position is responsible to provide engineering support for the delivery of multi-site enterprise Voice projects; including the evaluation, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and voice infrastructure technologies and solutions.
• Support critical projects in the areas of Enterprise Voice, Trader Voice, Contact Center and Unified Communications over Cisco Unified Computing System and UCaaS.
• Provide technical guidance, develop design documents, perform product installation, upgrades and certification, implementation plan, deployment and troubleshooting support.
• Coordination with Operations team for the design, build and production readiness of Network and Voice infrastructure solutions supporting mission critical production environments.
• Understand and advocate Network and Voice standards, reference architectures and robust/scalable/secure Network & Voice infrastructure, its outcome and ongoing results.
• Perform the design, implementation and troubleshooting of Network and Voice infrastructure solutions.
• Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, identify requirements, support security risk assessments, design and implement solutions.
• Ensure decisions around Network and Voice solutions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed and communicated.
• Stay current with developing technologies and predict impact of changing technologies.
• Identify opportunities to simplify and keep the Network Voice infrastructure current.
• Ensure consistent delivery of superior technical solutions.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
• Continually define ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
• 10 years of relevant experience in IT engineering and Operations.
• 5+ years of experience in the design and configuration of Cisco LAN/WAN in large enterprise networks including LAN switching, BGP/OSPF routing, Quality of Service, Wireless and remote access IP VPN.
• 5+ years in an engineering role engaged with Enterprise VoIP, Trader Voice, SIP Trunking, softphone, IVR, Contact Center, call recording, dial plan, corporate directory integration, unified messaging, audio, video and web conferencing in large scale multi-site enterprise environments.
• 5+ years of hands-on administration, design, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Unified Presence, Voice Gateways, E911, Session Border Controllers (Cisco CUBE, ACME Packet), Cisco Contact Center, Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance.
• Experience with Cisco Unity voicemail integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
• Experience with IP paging, Singlewire InformaCast
• Experience with IPC Unity trading communications platform.
• Strong understanding of Cisco voice security best practices.
• Experience in the financial services industry
• Cisco CCNP Voice certification a plus.
• Experience with enterprise voice migrations from Avaya CS1000 to Cisco based voice solution.
• Experience with VMware virtual environments.
• Room based video conferencing experience with Polycom or Cisco Tandberg a plus.
• Must be able to effectively perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team contributor.
• Ability to adapt to change; provide quality and on-time delivery.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills required; including development of detailed solution designs, implementation and support documentation
Apply by creating/using account