Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME
Job Code - IT13 | Developer - JAVA III
• Objective of the Selling regression automation project is to come up with the Golden Regression suite for Selling system that both SIT and UAT teams will leverage while performing Regression testing for Selling
• Selling Regression Scope will be identified by Business Operations, UAT and SIT team combined. The identified Regression Suite will be reengineered entirely on Selenium/API Testing by collaborating with SSO, Fusion and ULDD 3 teams and leveraging/reusing the already developed solutions from those respective projects.
• Design and develop a APIs based Regression Test Suite.
• Support SIT and UAT testing
• Finalize Technical Requirements/Architecture for Modularization.
• Prototype API management tool using Settlement Use cases that were analyzed.
• Support Deep Dive Analysis for Loan Module.
• Design artifacts for Loan module (Future state Sequence & Activity diagram, Future API's).
• 7-10 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE, Weblogic, Autosys, SQL, Shell Script
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
• Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
• Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, Client, AIX) platforms.
• Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with customer and resolve production issues.
• Experience with Databases (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL).
• Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
• Thorough understanding of relational databases, XML, web services and EJB preferably on a Weblogic platform.
• Experience applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
• Understanding of design patterns and ability to use them in real world situations.
• Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
• Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools using Maven, ANT and languages - shell script
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Innovative problem solver who likes to take on challenges with calculated risk to provide solutions.
• Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
• Good understanding in Open source APIs like Spring, Hibernate and Persistence Framework etc.
• Hands on experience in Java/J2EE design patterns and UML design tools
• Works independently on multiple projects with the ability to lead and mentor junior and mid-level developers in technology delivery.
• Experience with Database SQL IDE: SQL Developer, Rapid SQL
• Database Query design and development on relational database platforms
• Good communication and ability to convey technology solutions to business clients.
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
• Experience in using GIT, TeamForge, ServiceNow, Sonar Cube, Jenkins and Artifactory.
• Familiarity with Mortgage Industry or direct Client Experience is an added plus.
Apply by creating/using account