Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME
Job Code - IT03 | Project Manager - IT III
• Planning and managing of several simultaneous IT information security and infrastructure projects.
• Interacting directly with senior management regarding status, progress and issues.
• Responsible for full project life cycle management (from inception to closure).
• Manages and maintains project plan, project scope, and budget.
• Responsible for managing project related risks, issues, procurements, resource assignments, deployments, methodology deliverables, communications, and overall quality of project activities as well as customer satisfaction.
• Create and manage business cases which are used to gain approval of new project initiatives.
• Experience managing the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Ability to create or drive automated project schedule development, including task definition, duration, and resource estimates, work breakdown schedule, contingency planning.
• Experience building and maintaining a project infrastructure including budget development, project charter, project planning, schedule management, requirements management, test planning and execution, control and assurance practices.
• Experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors.
• Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture/engineering, development, integration, and deployment of project phases.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and conference call (managing the flow and keeping them on track). This shall include scheduling the meetings; developing agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings.
• At least five years experience as the lead project manager for IT infrastructure (i.e., server, network, database, storage) related initiatives. Candidates must have led at least one project with a total budget of 1 million dollars or more and a minimum of 10 project team members.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with small and large groups of business users as well as executive level personnel.
• Possesses exceptional organization, collaboration, and writing skills.
• Must be very detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience managing information security related projects.
• Detailed knowledge of the primary information security areas: IAM, Cybersecurity, Security Assurance
• Experience managing IT service management related initiatives.
• ITIL Foundation v3 certification.
• Agile/Kanban experience.
• MBA or masters degree in computer science.
• Experienced Planview user.
• Experience with automated requirements and testing management.
Apply by creating/using account