Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME
*** Temp 2 Perm, 3-4 months conversion, Mid Level JAVA J2EEDeveloper (4-7 years) ***
The Developer Professional will support the Enterprise Decision Service (EDS) within the Single Family organization. EDS is a centralized decision service to support common interpretation and execution of business policies across multiple lines of business. We are seeking a motivated individual who will collaborate with the project manager, developers and business partners in developing business rules application related artifacts.
• Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
• Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability.
• Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
• Implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines.
• Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team oriented manner.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development; 2 years of relevant experience and specialized training or certification in the following technologies: J2EE, Java, Web Development and SQL.
• Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data.
• Experience with IBM ODM, ILOG JRules or any other Rule Engine preferred
• Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
• Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
• Experience with SOAP based Web services is preferred.
• Familiarity with JSON, Jenkins, Maven Builds is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Mortgage Industry is a nice to have.
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project methodologies preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
• Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
Today, Client makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Client is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Apply by creating/using account