Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS NON CORP-TO-CORP AT THIS TIME
The IT Enterprise Service Operations - Service Design team is seeking ServiceNow Dev/Ops candidate to perform ServiceNow development, support, administration and deployment activities. The candidate will work on initiatives building automation and integrations between ServiceNow and other key infrastructure components, developing and maintaining the current ServiceNow environment, and providing administration, deployment and configuration management of ServiceNow environments. The ServiceNow IT Service Management tool provides core incident, problem, change, asset management capabilities along with an automation focus to improve overall end user experience by means of different Integrations, improving robustness of the tool by means of automation and replacing a manual processes, and being a key enabler to obtain IT and business services across the company.
• Drive business solutions from inception through solution implementation
• Identify and invent Client solutions to challenging technical problems and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
• Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs
• Develop and deliver customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
• Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
• Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
• 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow
• Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
• Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
• Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
• Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
• Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
• Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow
• Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
• Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion.
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
• Must have experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications
• Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
• ServiceNow Developer or Implementation certifications
• ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
Apply by creating/using account