Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
CW Ops Analyst - Cecily Perez
Scope of Work
The Business Project Manager Sr position is part of the project management group within the Single-Family Data Governance & Management (SFDG&M) department in the Single-Family Division. The centralized Project Management group is responsible for managing the funded Single Family Data Governance and Management Initiatives spanning across APPs Business Management, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Shared Information Assets, and Governance functional areas.
The Senior Project Manager will manage assigned projects and products for small and medium efforts, and/or provide a supporting role in larger efforts or programs. The individual in this role will manage the projects in the SFDG&M portfolio, ensuring consistency, coordination and planning across Initiatives.
• Analyze, plan, manage and report on the implementation of initiatives.
• Create business solutions that are flexible and executable.
• Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage assigned efforts using standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, budget tools and the reporting and facilitation of appropriate and effective meetings.
• Participate in requirements and design discussions with project stakeholders.
• Support in development of business cases, process documentation and other related materials.
• Assist with rollout / communication activities.
• Ensures appropriate project and operational support, including support of Initiatives
• Ensures development and completion of impact assessments, business requirements, testing, and automated/manual controls for applications in SFDG&M portfolio.
• Oversees the completion of data analysis/lineage, operational support requirements such as SLAs and control reports, and other technical/business support activities for the shared information asset(s), as appropriate for the effort.
• Act as liaison between business area and technical support teams to ensure all parties have complete understanding of issues/requests, requirements and process steps to ensure alignment and successful outcome.
• Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with high-level portfolio/project sponsors, key client contacts and workstream leads to ensure cohesive execution.
• Monitor portfolio/initiative milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule. Working with Initiative leads; identify ways to resolve schedule issues. Keep management aware of the situation. Manage any efforts on related projects.
• Assess variances from the project plans, analyze operational metrics, and develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost and quality objectives.
• Identify risks and issues; establish mitigation plan to facilitate issue resolution.
• Executes the Change Management process, ensuring adherence to Line of Business and Enterprise standards for Change Management standards.
• Ensures compliance with Enterprise and SF DG&M risk and controls requirements. Support testing and audit activities, as needed.
• Independently determines and develops approach to solutions, working under limited direction.
• Follows established processes, procedures, and directions.
• Coach or mentor junior staff and consultant(s).
• College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically have 5-8 years related experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, etc.) and strong knowledge of the following technologies: workflow/project management tools, SharePoint, Visio and Microsoft Project
• Experience with Agile and SDLC methodologies
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflict while maintaining relationships
• Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills
• Project Management/Change Management experience especially involving changes to business applications and technology;
• Experience with creation and definition of business cases
• Effectively manage assigned efforts using standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, status reporting and the facilitation and documentation of effective meetings
• Strong verbal and written skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations to various types of audiences
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Primary/secondary mortgage market and/or finance experience;
• Understanding of data management concepts, processes and tools
• Experience with development projects as well as operational/production support teams.
• Experience with SOX controls in a data warehouse or any shared information asset (s)environment
• Experience working in the Client Corporate Data Warehouse or shared information assets
• PMP or any other project management certifications.
Apply by creating/using account