Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Scope of Work
Client's Single Family Division is currently seeking a Risk Analytics Prof. to validate, analyze and identify data issues in production and to help support Credit Analytics and Reporting team by building dashboards.
Production Defects/Issues Management
• Gather and document data requirements and rules based on business needs to help with production issues/defect tracking.
• Help develop Business user acceptance test scenarios/cases, develop test scripts, and test data as needed to ensure the data flow meets reporting and analytical needs.
• Perform extensive data mining and data profiling of Credit Analytics data.
• Understand business context and needs, and accordingly understand data flow from various structure/unstructured formats.
• Ensure completion of data analysis/lineage, operational support requirements such as SLAs and control reports, and other technical/business support as appropriate for the effort.
• Able to grasp system process flows and identify data points, calculations and business rules and help enhance operational processes.
• Understand and analyze current production process and help identify/analyze/document gaps and clearly communicate the same to the team.
• Act as liaison between business users and upstream operations teams to ensure all parties have complete understanding of issues/requests, requirements and process steps to ensure alignment and successful outcome.
• Follows established processes, procedures, and directions.
• Responsible for maintaining process documentation and other relevant records as needed.
• Be a creative thinker and can adapt to a quickly changing environment.
• Manage concurrent and multiple priorities within fast changing environment and meet tight deadlines
• Support weekend and late night deployments and production issues.
• Monitor daily production jobs and communicate to CAR users in a timely basis.
• Degree in Information Management, Computer Science or related field with 5+ years related experience
• Typically has 5+ years' work experience in Systems Analysis and production support activities.
• 5+ years of data analysis experience, with a combination of business and technical skills with experience working with data marts/database from structured/unstructured data.
• Experience with database, data model and data warehouse concepts
• 5+ years of SQL programming experience
• 2+ years of SAS, Unix programming skills or similar programming experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, etc.)
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changes
• Strong organizational and time management skills and can work on multiple priorities and deadlines
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with Big Data Hadoop environment is a plus.
• Experience working with Python is a plus
• Experience working with JSON, XML and unstructured data processing
• Mortgage industry experience or financial / credit analysis
Apply by creating/using account