Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Position : Organizational Change Analyst (8612410)
Location : Mountain View, CA 94043
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Client : Symantec
· We are currently seeking an experienced Organizational Change Manager to establish and maintain a unified and coordinated operational structure and process that appropriately integrates all critical stakeholders and supports the execution of program / project led change activities.
· This position will have responsibility for managing and delivering large scale enterprise wide change initiatives, system conversions, and cross-functional business process transformation initiatives.
· The Organizational Change Manager will communicate, influence and negotiate both vertically and horizontally to obtain necessary resources from business and technology teams, influence & motivate to encourage adoption, translate the need to change into action, manage schedules and budgets for successful completion of these initiatives.
· They will establish and lead a systematic process in the development of executable strategic, operational, and/or tactical-level approaches to meet defined objectives. This person will need broad exposure to multiple security technologies to assemble the right solution to challenging problems. Integration projects are complex and involve collaboration from multiple teams, with focus on quality, innovation, speed to market and teamwork.
· You will work closely with the GSO team to assist in the management of the workloads, prioritization and project management of solutions being delivered. As well, working closely with the developers and configuration specialists in the team to brief them on requirements, monitoring progress and provide regular activity and status reporting.
· Develop and lead Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities across a large cyber security company
· Apply change management methodologies and tools in developing and executing an OCM strategy for multiple projects.
· Identify and develop key relationships with Sr. Program Sponsors/Influencers in developing a successful Change Network.
· Provide recurring status updates to Sr. Leadership and other project governance committees.
· Support Change Teams with an actionable deliverable plan for key change management levers: Change Strategy, Stakeholder Assessments, Communications Plan, Training Plan and Metric Monitor & Control Plan.
· Provide hands on execution with Stakeholder Assessment deliverables including identification and impact analysis.
· Support the design, development and delivery of communications and training activities as required.
· Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
· Strong knowledge of industry including products, processes, platforms and systems
· 3-5 years of experience in organizational change management methodology, techniques, and tools, with proven skills managing project issues and risks to acceptable resolution. Ability to lead project teams and at the same time have a willingness to take on project tasks as needed to keep projects on track
· Knowledge of and competency in project management processes, including planning tasks and allocating resources, risk management, issues management, time management, financial management, HR management, working in teams, quality management, monitoring and reporting, documentation and record keeping.
· Inter-departmental collaboration skills necessary to build relationships across business, technology, and operations, spanning multiple lines of business
· Experience with business process analysis, documentation, and ability to implement process improvements
· Very strong oral communication, written and presentation skills
· Skilled at consensus building and conflict resolution management
· Comfortable with rapid pace and ambiguity
· Ability to influence results without authority
· Willingness to demonstrate and teach basic project management and process improvement techniques to others
· Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
· Change management certification or designation desired
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good active listening skills
· Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
· Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
· Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
· Forward looking with a holistic approach
· Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills
· Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
· Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
· Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications or Organizational Development
· Large scale project management experience preferred
Apply by creating/using an account