Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Human Resources Information Systems Analyst is responsible for understanding and supporting all aspects of HR, Payroll, Time Tracking, Benefits, Safety, and Applicant Tracking systems and end users. This includes performing analysis, design, testing and support of HRIS applications. Experience in Workday Human Capital Management System preferred. The HR Technology Team supports all HR applications including Workday HCM. Our team works directly with various stakeholders to troubleshoot system issues as well as develop enhancements and new features. Most importantly, we act as a strategic partner developing solutions to automate and simplify processes for our business partners.
As an HRIS Analyst for the HR Technology Operations Team, you will work closely with HR and the HR Technology Team to help drive a variety of projects and initiatives. The primary focus of this role is to serve as resource for the support and configuration of Workday, across multiple functional areas (HCM, Benefits, Compensation, etc.).
This position is also responsible for troubleshooting issues, developing and documenting processes and performing system updates as required. This position will have an emphasis supporting and other modules of Workday including configuration and data integrity.
· Responsible for timely and accurate set up of new hire records into HR systems/applications
· Process employee data changes including, but not limited to, department changes, supervisor changes, pay rate changes
· Work in partnership with payroll team to review & audit employee data changes, new hire entries and other information sources to ensure data integrity
· Prepare and run regular reports, as well as ad hoc reports as requested Work collaboratively with IT, Human Resources, Payroll and Safety to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary, proactively keeping end-users aware of status and taking responsibility for ensuring that outstanding issues are addressed in a timely manner.
· Serve as systems administrator for HRIS systems including providing service desk support, handling user setups and changes, and developing and running ad-hoc reports through reporting tools specific to application, providing excellent customer service to end users.
· Support Payroll processing including research and troubleshooting of payroll calculations and errors as necessary
· Perform Administrator functions for payroll setup including but not limited to maintenance and configuration of the following: earning and deduction codes, pay rate tables, period schedules, tax setup, pay component groups, run categories, account posting rules, workers compensation coding, pay groups, FLSA & Holiday Calendars, ledger periods, payslip configuration, pay accumulators, business process notifications, procedures, and training.
· Support core HR business processes critical in various business operations including design and rollout of business processes for manager self-service, maintenance and configuration of existing processes, notifications, procedures, and training.
· Design, document, implement and monitor ad hoc and ongoing reports in Payroll/HR systems that accurately reflect internal customer requirements and capture data that can be analyzed to manage business operations.
· Improve processes and enhance accuracy and efficiency and deliver reports with a high degree of service in a timely and effective manner.
· Perform functional testing on all aspects of enhancements, modifications, new processes and Payroll/HR system changes
· Act as a subject matter expert for Payroll/HR related systems
· Support of related system integrations for payroll processing, HR processing, Benefit processing and integrations for other ancillary systems
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 2+ years of HR/Payroll systems and process experience
· 2+ years of Workday administrator or analyst experience
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and tools
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
· Experience with reporting tools
· Demonstrate track record in prioritizing and handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast paced and challenging environment.
· Experience dealing with confidential data.
· Success with establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other associates, executives, other departmental representatives
Apply by creating/using an account