Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
● 5-7 years
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or higher (preferred)
● Certified ServiceNow System Administrator, Developer, and Implementation Specialist certification (highly preferred)
● ITILv3 foundation/Certification (preferred)
● Understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) and client server architecture
● Extensive background in ITSM implementation, process design with an excellent knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Change, Release, Configuration and Service Asset, Incident and Problem Management using ServiceNow
● Strong understanding of IT service delivery.
● Familiarity with SDLC module
● Knowledge of LDAP/active directory, single sign on process, and administration (preferred)
● Strong understanding of cloud technologies, web applications, and networks
● Experience in ServiceNow scripting
● Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
● Excellent presentation skills, verbal communication skills. Good documentation and process flow diagramming skills.
● 5+ years of IT experience and ServiceNow implementations of core processes (ITSM, HRSM)
● Experience of large scale implementation and Agile Methodology.
● 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow.
● Hands-on experience in training end users in the usage of ServiceNow for change, release, configuration and asset management.
● Strong project management experience
● Design, configure and customize ServiceNow platform for client to implement/sustain the following modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Change Management, Release Management, Asset Management, Service Catalog, Include Security Incident Management, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Marketing.
● Evaluate complex business and technical functions to convert into automated workflows and innovative solutions
● Participate on a team in a highly professional, customer-service environment supporting in-house ServiceNow ITSM and customer ITSM instances.
● Deliver consistent continuous improvement of user experience, processes and development.
● Drive process, UI and workflow delivery with a focus on best practices including ITIL.
● Gather user input, lead focus groups and facilitate workshops.
● Develop and maintain a functioning ServiceNow Platform, installed in production in the customer cloud environment .
● Identify efficiencies and opportunities; make recommendations
● Integrate ServiceNow with other corporate applications via web services, mid server, email etc.
● Engage process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into feasible functional requirements.
● Configure and implement ServiceNow solutions using scripting and all appropriate components offered by ServiceNow to meet specific business needs.
● Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications.
● Supporting technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, and Reporting.
● Able to take responsibility to ensure customer needs are met within a collaborative environment where work must be coordinated with technical teams and customers.
● Communicate with technical staff and non-technical staff to ensure work meets technical requirements and customer business needs.
Apply by creating/using an account