Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title :- Accounts Payable Manager
Location :- Los Angeles CA
Duration :- Direct Hire / FTE.
Client :- Internet Brands
Rate :- Base salary is $110K - $125K.
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Manager of Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting . This position will be responsible for preparing financial reporting for internal and external needs, supporting external audits, researching and documenting technical accounting issues, and ad hoc projects as necessary. The position will support the development and maintenance of Company-wide accounting policies, apply technical accounting guidelines, and perform accounting research, including the assessment and implementation of new accounting standards and the evaluation of the accounting for non-standard transactions
We are looking for someone with that public accounting background. We are willing to look at candidates with experience only at a public accounting firm (tier 1 or 2) as well.
· Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy,
· Manage the external reporting process for lender reporting package and assist the CFO with lender/investor presentations.
· Prepare monthly equity roll forward and statement of cash flows.
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
· Partner with Finance to develop business intelligence that will enhance financial reporting.
· Support monthly financial statement review processes that include explaining variances to plan, providing insight on current and expected trends, and identifying areas of risk and opportunities.
· Provide requisite schedules/reports for quarterly reviews/annual audits with external auditors and for the quarterly board meetings.
· Lead the project on new revenue recognition and lease standards analysis and implementation.
· Perform technical accounting research and prepare accounting memos in support of positions taken and conclusions reached for new transactions or new accounting principles.
· Review and stay abreast of GAAP and SEC rules and regulations and comparable or relevant company financial statement disclosures.
· Provide support for any special and ad-hoc projects and drive automation of processes.
· BS degree in accounting, finance, or economics. CPA preferred.
· 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience
· Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and written
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize workload
· Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Self-starter who can work with limited direction while taking full ownership of the areas of responsibility and provide solutions and alternatives.
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have experience implementing new processes, procedures and systems to realize efficiencies and improved reporting capabilities. In addition, they will be comfortable working cross-functionally and with all levels within the Company.
Thank's & Regard's
Awad Bin Yousuf | Account Manager
Direct : 213-228-3482 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
NextGen Technologies Inc.
1735 North 1st Street #308, San Jose, CA 95112
Apply by creating/using an account