Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technical Product Manager II
EBAY - EBAYJP00015384
San Jose CA
Title: Automation Product Manager
Primary Job Responsibilities
• As an Automation Product Manager, act as a liaison to CS Operations, Product Development, QA, & other departments, aligning requirements with the delivery of automation strategies and solutions.
• Influence and educate business constituents regarding automation tools, key capabilities, and best practices.
• Proactively seek out opportunities for process improvements through automation.
• Facilitate requirements and design meetings to understand and collect product, business and technical needs.
• Define product requirements including writing clear, detailed, and thorough user stories for simple to complex features.
• Project manage development of projects.
• Resolve ambiguities and conflicting business and technical requirements.
• Proactively identify issues and opportunities concerning technical limitations and key product requirements.
• Identify and design new processes that may be required in support of projects, using and adapting existing processes where possible.
• Ensure alignment of projects and requirements to strategic objectives.
• Coordinate and support the analysis of decision trees and data to identify opportunities for automation through a rules engine.
The Automation Product Manager candidate should have demonstrated experience:
• Analysis of business processes and implement automation capabilities using any Automation engine.
• Aptitude to quickly learn complex processes at both a macro level and micro level.
• Self-motivation and drive to deliver on objectives from start to finish to meat tight timelines and business goals.
• Comprehension of the value each task and project provides in order to prioritize and re-prioritize as events warrant.
• Track record of delivering measurable results as projects are completed.
• Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical and executive personnel.
• Flexibility and adaptability to fit the needs of the project, making progress despite ambiguity.
• Ability to work within existing processes, but able to understand and define where new, different or abridged processes should be used.
• Ability to work across group boundaries and forge cross-functional relationships.
• Ability to understand and analyze complex automation rule flows and manage projects to maintain/improve those rule flows.
Strong background in business systems analysis and product management throughout the product development life cycle:
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements.
• Ability to understand and challenge technical proposals.
• Ability to develop use cases.
• Strong presentation and documentation skills, proficient in PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel.
• Strong project management background with a focus on the product development lifecycle.
• Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Risk Operations, Rules Engine Automation, Customer Service Communication Automation.
• Automation Rules Engines
• Product management concepts, practices, and procedures
• Agile Scrum Methodology
• Business Analysis
• Functional requirements documentation
• Product Design Documentation
• Engineering and Technology development life cycle principles
• Custom-designed software solutions
• Complex system interfaces
Preferred experience with:
• SQL or similar
• Fraud/Risk Mitigation
• Enterprise Business Process Management
• Enterprise Business Rule Management
Apply by creating/using an account