Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technical Project Manager IV
Ebay - EBAYJP00015386
San Jose CA
The Technical Project Manager will oversee the technical direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of development operation initiatives, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The ideal candidate is highly detail oriented and organized; a motivated self-starter, with excellent communication and facilitation skills; can work effectively with a wide range of personalities; and is comfortable in a highly technical environment.
• Manage project plan, scope, and schedule while focusing on timely delivery based on value; lead delivery planning for assigned projects; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress metrics and reports; manage project risks and issues, while quickly escalating issues to stakeholders as appropriate; timely and effective delivery of defined project deliverables.
• Perform project team task assignment and track task statuses, while holding project teams accountable for their commitments and removing roadblocks of their work; leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
• Promote empowerment of the teams for assigned projects, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution; encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
• Support in managing expectations for project deliverables, assist in stakeholder communications, and help to implement an effective system of project governance.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, technical engineers and developers, and product managers on definition of requirements, tools and technologies.
• Serve as a main point of contact for stakeholders about project details and status.
• Collaborate with product, marketing, sales, and integration internal teams on project release notes, including the list of known issues and status of those issues.
• Ensure an increased level of application consistency and contribute to the growth and use of the knowledgebase.
• Qualification in project management or equivalent.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload while maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure while maintaining a flexible attitude.
• High level of initiative with a creative perspective to problem solving.
• A desire to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment to improve systems and processes.
• Facilitation skills and the ability to give feedback and come up with solutions to solve problems.
• Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to working with team members and managing projects, to deliver software that optimizes activities across business and technical constraints.
• Proven ability to lead development projects and ensure objectives, goals and commitments are met.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
• Two to five years of experience as a technical project manager.
• Experience with using Agile Project Management tool such as Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or equivalent.
Apply by creating/using an account