Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title :- Software Engineer III
Client :- StubHub
Location :- San Francisco California USA 94105
Duration :- 1+ Year
Job ID :- EBAYJP00015337
Full Stack Support Engineer
StubHub, the world''s largest ticket marketplace, enables fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovative tools and services. The company''s unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™. StubHub Labs is a division of StubHub, providing cross platform innovation to deliver the most comprehensive end-to-end user experience. Company partners include the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 teams in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, complemented with companies such as ESPN, AEG, Tickets.com, and Paciolan. StubHub is also the official naming rights partner of StubHub Center, a 125-acre major league sports venue in Southern California, home to MLS' LA Galaxy and Chivas USA. For all of StubHub's technology news, please visit their new technology blog here. Fans can follow StubHub at stubhub.com, on Facebook and on Twitter.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our Technical Support team in San Francisco. We provide Technical Support for multiple product lines . If you love working in a fast-paced product-driven environment we want to hear from you!
What you will work on:
* Handle Support Tickets, E-mails and After Hours Support Voice Messages regarding Client Problems, Training issues
* Analyze the problem in depth and determine if it is a Training Issue, Defect or a missing feature which needs to be incorporated.
* Analyze and collect logs for the defects identified with detailed steps to replicate
* Troubleshoot and ultimately resolve customer issues and complaints using the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and arriving at a satisfactory resolution
* Conduct remote login sessions (if required) to understand the problem or explain the solution
* Serve as a liaison between the customer and internal departments in regard to reporting software defects and enhancement requests
* Consult with partners and 3rd-party developers on how to best use our APIs and services to meet the needs of their applications
* Be willing to learn our software product inside and out, in order to become the firm's 'product expert'
* Use existing internal tools such as Splunk to build dashboards and reports that help monitor the business.
* Build test scripts and sample code / applications to assist our partners and 3rd-party developers with their efforts.
* 5+ years experience with web development in Java or .NET environment
* 2+ years in technical support
* Experience with consuming REST APIs and service-based architectures.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent software engineering habits: object oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures etc.
* Capable of translating customer requirements into solution guidance using our APIs and services.
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science
Technologies we use and love:
* Java, .NET
* Spring, Hibernate
* ActiveMQ, JBoss, Oracle, SQL Server
* App Dynamics
Apply by creating/using an account