Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
A seasoned veteran, you craft experiences for any channel or platform. You are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product experiences for different channels and platforms, working with senior UX leaders and managers.
You draw on your thorough knowledge of the UX lifecycle (research, concepting, iterative design, testing) to help lead the definition and creation of innovative solutions that address customer needs and marry them with business goals in a scalable, strategic way.
• Play a role in the delivery outstanding experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content.
• Leverage your talent for UX and Design Thinking to contribute to holistic experiences that solve for user needs and business goals
• Play a central role in the execution of customer inquiries for a product or experience, helping to conduct sessions, analyze feedback, and identify needs and insights to inform or evolve StubHub product experience.
• Drive design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, helping generate concepts and inspire peers and teams.
• Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts.
• Formally and informally lead small teams around discreet threads, helping Product & Engineering contributors to raise the bar of their delivery
• Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing needs against user insights and business goals.
• Assist in the planning and estimating of design activities, participating in broader workstream coordination and expectation setting.
• Contribute to StubHub's UX discipline and community, adopting core approaches and tools, helping identify challenges and solutions, and enabling a fertile creative environment.
• Maintain an awareness of industry and UX trends, sharing with peers and the broader community and leveraging them within the design lifecycle
• 3-5 years experience working in a dynamic UX practice (preferably agency or consultancy)
• Robust knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and nuances. Direct experience designing for all platforms preferred.
• Experience defining and delivering multi-faceted, service driven experiences across one or many products.
• Direct experience with user research, including using insights to divine user needs and inform experience capability priorities.
• Experience creating and using archetypes, profiles, personas, scenarios, or other user centered design artifacts.
• Working knowledge of technology mediums, including a combination of Web 2.0, CSS3, HTML5, React, etc., including an awareness of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each.
• Awareness of adaptive and responsive techniques (preferably hands-on)
• Proven ability to work hand in hand with development teams to deliver the best design solutions based on technology and timeline constraints.
• Able to operate in self-directed capacity with minimal oversight
• Strong verbal and writing skills, with the ability to communicate the value of UX to product, business, and technology leaders.
• Deep experience with broad range of UX design and implementation tools (Sketch, Principle, Invision, Axure (nice to have), Adobe CS, etc.)
• Experience with Checkout or Payments in Travel, Hotels or e-Commerce a significant plus.
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Human Factors Engineering, HCI, or equivalent project/portfolio experience
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer
Apply by creating/using an account