Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Below is the Salesforce Admin description. We are looking for this person to be based in Troy, Michigan.
Need Only local candidates.
Thank's & Regard's
Awad Bin Yousuf | Account Manager
Direct : 213-228-3482 | Email - email@example.com
NextGen Technologies Inc.
1735 North 1st Street #308, San Jose, CA 95112
Internet Brands, Inc., is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Administrator who will support our operations by performing reporting duties, data analysis, Salesforce.com administration, and operational support of services Marketing, Sales and other key stakeholders at the company. The Salesforce.com Administrator will provide sales management with tactical actionable data and information to increase revenue, improve retention, and grow market share. This position will drive increasing revenue through research, creation, and management of sales campaigns. The right candidate will provide operational recommendations based on data analysis to help improve sales strategies, create new policies and processes, and engage new retention practices, while being focused on growing the company's revenue.
He/she will assist sales management in defining the go-to-market strategies, as well as leveraging analytical tools to predict and forecast future performance outcomes. The Salesforce.com Administrator will also aid in the development of long term strategic plans and goals. He/she will also support efficiency improvements through operational and systematic enhancements, following in-depth process reviews with the creation of associated documentation. This position will also work closely with sales management to document and publish best practices, ensuring they are shared between team members, and helping to drive the most efficient and effective sales team possible resulting in maximizing revenues.
- Campaign management in Salesforce. Create all sales related campaigns in Salesforce.com. Procedures include detailed analysis of target markets, matching lists to Salesforce.com, creating new campaign masters, accounts, members, contacts, contact roles, and opportunities. Also involves creating campaign monitoring dashboard charts and reports in Salesforce.com.
- Manage blitz initiatives. Coordinate with marketing on mailer and email blasts and launch campaigns.
- Execute complex data analysis requiring advanced database management skills. Complete analyses by creating easy to understand executive summaries. Routinely collect and analyze data from multiple databases and sources to evaluate current and historical trends.
- Manage ROI tracking on Sales campaigns. Ensure sales activities and call execution is focused on the principles that will net the largest revenue growth. Utilize Salesforce.com for data points, historical data and forecasting information.
- Efficiently and effectively manipulate large amounts of data into easily understood executive summaries for mid to senior level management. Write multi-level queries employing all necessary quality control techniques ensuring each report is complete and accurate.
- Create analytical tools designed to drive effective revenue based business decisions. Prepare multi-level sales reports, charts, and statistical revenue analysis in support of the sales department.
- Work with engineering to build complex informational systems which can be used by non-expert users to perform self-analysis.
- Manage multiple analysis projects simultaneously while operating in a high tempo environment with changing priorities and tasks.
- Spearhead initiatives to automate reporting utilizing various reporting tools. Provide timely insight, enterprise wide intelligence distribution, and actionable recommendations and improved processes.
- Manage data elements in Salesforce.com. Extract routine data, update mass data pools, create campaigns, create reports, and analyze data for management reporting.[DJ2]
- Work with business stakeholders to understand current and future business priorities, strategic roadmaps and reporting needs.
In a nutshell, the SFDC admin must be able to do:
- Data management: Manipulate data within SFDC to ensure data integrity and uninterrupted operational flow
- Process management: Analyze current process flows and suggest improvements to:
- Process usage: training, best practices, management improvement.
- Systematic: Improve existing system.
- Salesforce configuration.
Skills / Requirements:
- Hard skills needed: Data Loader, SFDC configuration and administration (Salesforce Advanced Administrator), Visualforce.
- BA in Marketing, Business or Statistics field of study.
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Advanced skills in MS Access, MS MapPoint, MS Word, Excel, MySQL, and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce.com certification required.
- Familiarity with an interest in Social Media, SEM and Web Marketing.
- Excellent time management and priority setting.
- Sound judgment and decision making.
- Resource management and complex problem solving experience.
- Demonstrated ability to function competently in a high-profile role that requires constant attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain data integrity, data security and keep data systems current.
- Knowledge of Data Management practices and Business Intelligence.
- Ability to work through changing market climates.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- NO Apex Program Required.
- Local candidates only.
Apply by creating/using an account