Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Marketing Program Manager Job Description
The Marketing Program Manager is responsible for the successful execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns that support all North America business units.
This candidate will work closely with the regional marketing team in planning, coordinating, scaling and operationalizing the successful execution of our cross-channel marketing efforts. This will include partnering with multiple stakeholders across the organization including Consumer and Merchant Strategy, Channel Marketing, Database Marketing, Operations, Analytics and Legal.
• Responsible for the flawless execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels: email, web, onsite and through third party media.
• Drive cross-functional stakeholder conversations, timelines, and deliverables.
• Facilitate, coordinate and project manage cross-functional stakeholder tasks and activities. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure accuracy of project tasks, on time completion, and drive resolution of issues and constraints.
• Team liaison to cross functional execution stakeholders (Database Marketing, Channel Mangers, Analytics, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Creative Team/Agencies, Web Dev, etc.)
• Support Regional Marketing team with the right information, collateral and assets to effectively develop and execute cross-channel consumer marketing initiatives.
• Identify potential issues and develop risk mitigation strategies. Resolve problems, planning issues, and project changes/challenges. Escalate unresolved issues requiring senior management attention
• Develop master project schedules and ensure stakeholders have visibility to cross-channel program milestones.
• Ensure that creative assets are delivered to cross-functional teams on time and to specifications and monitor progress of delivered assets through legal approval, handoff, QA and launch.
• Bachelors degree, or foreign equivalent, in Marketing, Operations, Business Administration, or closely related field and five (5) years of experience in the job offered.
• 5+ years professional related work experience (Operations/Program Management) working in a corporate or start-up environment that involved leading cross-functional teams and demonstrating operational excellence.
• Experience managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels: email, web, onsite and through third party media
• PMO trained with great understanding of multi-channel marketing and associated technologies and processes.
• Experience working effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment, especially working across marketing teams, product and with external agencies.
• Excellent project management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity and teamwork.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams (whether in the same or remote locations)
• Excellent problem solving skills and knowledge of when to take initiative and when to escalate
• Motivated to learn and adopt new technology and principles
• Able to independently drive projects through to completion; able to plan and prioritize multiple programs and tasks effectively. Ability to achieve project goals in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
Apply by creating/using account