Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Title :- Branch Service Rep /
Location :- Chicago, IL
Duration :- 2 months with extension
The Branch Service Representative utilizes excellent customer service and problem solving skills to confidently provide information and education to E*TRADE FINANCIALs customers in a timely, efficient, professional manner. The Branch Services Representative position serves as one of the first points of branch contact for walk in customers and prospects. This position will be responsible for initiating customer relationships through walk-ins and phone contacts. This position will be required to greet clients, handle customer service inquiries, direct clients to the appropriate channels, process checks and assist with documents.
● Responsible for providing customer service and assistance to walk-in customers while managing the front reception daily, as assigned.
● Provide direction to new customers by being responsive to their needs, inquiries and requests.
● Address routine and non-routine inquiries from customers and prospects.
● Oversee resolution of service issues as needed.
● Develop service to sales opportunities for Financial Consultants in the branch.
● Proactive inbound/outbound sales.
● Seek referral opportunities and follow up on leads.
● Partner with Financial Consultant on complex client/prospect business opportunity.
● Participate in execution of local marketing development plan.
● Sales skills including product knowledge, presenting multiple options and proactive outbound calling efforts, ability to compare and contrast investments.
● Interacts with internal cross-functional partners to resolve client issues and escalations (Research & Resolution, Operations and Retirement and Tax).
● 2-Years customer service experience, or 1-year call center experience, or equivalent combination
● BS / BA Degree, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
● Integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
● Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
● Effective conflict resolution and problem solving skills
● Approachable, flexible, dependable, and conscientiousness
● Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
● Basic understanding of relationships created by diverse customer and employee groups.
● Proactive and anticipates situations, develops proposals, and positive solutions.
● Appropriately identifies when to seek assistance or escalate.
● Ability to set and achieve goals, and work independently.
● Capacity to learn new skills and knowledge on an independent level to enhance personal development and achieve career goals.
● Demonstrated PC skills including familiarity with word processing, MS Office, spreadsheets and database management.
● Series 7 and 63 licenses, if not already held, must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
● 4-Year Degree preferably in Finance, Business Management/Administration, or related field.
● Experience in the Financial Services industry, including banking and business management.
Apply by creating/using account