Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
NO TECHNICAL WRITERS or MARKETING WRITERS
Title: Content Stategist
At eBay you will envision and design best-in-class user experiences for the world’s largest online marketplace with over 100 Million shoppers and 25+ million sellers. You will partner with cross-functional teams to address exciting new business opportunities using your design creativity and user-centered design principles. At eBay, you will be part of a team that is reinventing marketplaces for buyers and sellers on a grand scale.
As a content strategist for our core product design group you can work on many projects and areas. An immediate need is for a content strategist with strong writing skills to join our Customer Connections Design Team. As a Content Strategist at eBay, your job is to be an ambassador to the user, creating solutions that delight our customers by solving important problems end-to-end, and crafting an experience that balances the needs of the business while delivering an intuitive and engaging product experience for our users.
=== RESPONSIBILITIES ===
In this role, you will:
- Work with key partners to define and implement content strategies for projects
- Define optimized content solutions for projects ensuring synthesis between consumer measures of success and eBay business objectives
- Direct the implementation of content solutions in conjunction with product, business and customer support content owners. This responsibility covers the whole lifecycle, from project initiation through delivery across all platforms
- Identify, evaluate and analyze relevant consumer and industry research, brand studies, digital trends and relevant technical and user requirements in order to recommend appropriate content solutions
- Ensure digital content solutions remain true to the eBay brand and that content aligns with defined tone and voice. Ensure that content solutions are designed/ delivered according to relevant consumer information consumption behavior.
JOB/ PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-4 years of experience
- Design experience is a plus
- Ability to create engaging and clear content aligned with our brand and tone of voice
- Ability to build and communicate content strategies
- Ability to build relationships across a broad range of functions and levels
- Ability to influence and gain buy-in for own strategies and recommendations
- Ability to mobilize resources across functions to execute towards a common goal
- Internet/mobile technologies savvy, keeps abreast of trends in the digital space and e-commerce industry particularly for mobile
- Deep understanding of mobile consumer trends, and mobile content requirements and limitations especially from translation and localization perspectives
- Demonstrable evidence of using and consuming digital content
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Used to international, multi-cultural work environments
- Good interpersonal skills, grace under pressure
- Customer focused
- Flexible, quick learner
- Able to work well in teams as well as individually
Portfolio submission is required for all candidates. lots of web writing experience Ui writing and mobile. mainly UI writing experience.
top 3 skills:
really good and fast writer
work with stakeholders and partners
30 minute phone screen then come on site to meet the team, present portfolio and take a writing test on site.
Apply by creating/using an account