Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
*Be sure to submit a portfolio*
The StubHub User Experience Design team partners with product management and engineering to transform how customers access and Client entertainment experiences around the world. We leverage our technology platform to innovate in the entertainment space and our UX team is focused on launching one-of-a-kind experiences that make everyday life easier and more entertaining for millions of customers. The ideal candidate combines world-class design sensibility and skills, a desire to make a huge impact in the entertainment industry, great communication skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a true drive to help build amazing experiences. Should have the passion to take a design from "good” to "great”.
Key Responsibilities :
• Lead the delivery outstanding user experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content.
• Leverage your talent for UX and Design Thinking to contribute to holistic experiences that solve for user needs and business goals
• Create pixel perfect designs patterns that are scalable across multiple channels
• Create and maintain Style Guide to ensure consistency
• Be up to date on current industry trends on mobile and web for social & communities
• Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing needs against user insights and business goals.
• Assist in the planning and estimating of design activities, participating in broader workstream coordination and expectation setting.
• Deliver wireframes, low /hi mockups & prototypes for our strategic initiatives for 2018
Job Requirements :
• 3+ years' experience working in a dynamic UX practice (preferably agency or large company) • Robust knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and nuances. Direct experience designing for all platforms preferred.
• Experience defining and delivering multi-faceted, service driven experiences across one or many products.
• Direct experience with user research, including using insights to divine user needs and inform experience capability priorities.
• Experience creating final assets for engineering
• Working knowledge of technology mediums, including a combination of Web 2.0, CSS3, HTML5, Obj C, etc., including an awareness of the relative strengths and
weaknesses of each.
• Awareness of adaptive and responsive techniques (preferably hands-on)
• Proven ability to work hand in hand with development teams to deliver the best design solutions based on technology and timeline constraints.
• Able to operate in self-directed capacity with minimal oversight
• Strong verbal and writing skills, with the ability to communicate the value of UX to product, business, and technology leaders.
• Deep experience with broad range of UX design and implementation tools (Visio, OmniGraffle, Adobe CS, Invision, Axure, etc.)
• Master's Degree in Design, or equivalent
• Killer Portfolio Required
Team of 20. On this project there will be 7-8 designers
Day to day: typical UI role focus on taking requirements, coming up w. wireframes and high fidelity mock ups.
Looking for someone excited to work on the events and entertainment space. This includes concerts, fashion, and entertainment
-Open to see a wide range, 0-3 years of experience. Please submit market rate according to experience and portfolio.
-Direct experience with user research, including using insights to divine user needs and inform experience capability priorities
-Hands on person with experience creating final assets for engineering
-Working knowledge of technology mediums, including a combination of Web 2.0, CSS3, HTML5, Obj C, etc., including an awareness of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each.
-Deep experience with broad range of UX design and implementation tools (Visio, OmniGraffle, Adobe CS, Invision, Axure, etc.)
-Ecommerce background is what the team is looking for
Interview process: 3 step process will include meeting the manager for 30 mins in person to review work and get a feel on culture fit, there will also be an in person meeting with designers and managers. expect 48 hours after interview rounds for feedback.
Apply by creating/using an account